Ya Gotta Hate 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 hours of toil with that taste in your mouth. That greasy oniony taste. Was great. Caramelised the onions in Balsamic and put them on perfect med/rare rump steaks with summer salad side washed down with a Brown Bros Dolce Syrrah (how good is that cold with a steak)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new chipmunks movie. Took my kids to see it this afternoon. All I can say is it's 90 min of my life I will never get back.

I vomit in my mouth just driving passed the billboard. WTF were you thinking, ToadMan? :eek:

Ya gotta hate once again copping a full emotional brunt from another bitter family member who takes their frustration and bitterness out in life out on me, I'm the whipping boy/black sheep of the family it seems.

Only 30 minutes into this new year, and already I'm having thoughts of a Heath Ledger style mixing tablets with alcohol style overdose ...

So fed up with all this s**t, it's obvious to everyone I'm nothing but a ****ing screw-up ...
God knows probably everyone would be happier if I bite the dust on this board as well, the amount of dislike I get on this board is obvious (and it does sting a bit, but nothing compared to the crap I get from home)

You'd think after all the years of abuse and insults and put downs and degredation I get from certain members of my family, I'd get used to it and immune, but no ...

As you might have guessed I'm a person who is constantly surrounded by 'negativity' ...

Ya gotta hate once again copping a full emotional brunt from another bitter family member who takes their frustration and bitterness out in life out on me, I'm the whipping boy/black sheep of the family it seems.

Only 30 minutes into this new year, and already I'm having thoughts of a Heath Ledger style mixing tablets with alcohol style overdose ...

So fed up with all this s**t, it's obvious to everyone I'm nothing but a ****ing screw-up ...
God knows probably everyone would be happier if I bite the dust on this board as well, the amount of dislike I get on this board is obvious (and it does sting a bit, but nothing compared to the crap I get from home)

You'd think after all the years of abuse and insults and put downs and degredation I get from certain members of my family, I'd get used to it and immune, but no ...

As you might have guessed I'm a person who is constantly surrounded by 'negativity' ...
chin up CP
New Year - new hopes
It will be a great one
don't count the days but make the days count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back