Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

getting up close and personal with this election's Mal Award winner at Sunbury West PS today. I didn't vote for you but you're gaffes made you a worthy winner as this election's most abysmal campaigner. There's a Domino's in Sunbury. I'm sure they'll be open late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you cook?
Was a mish-mash pasta sauce to go with some store-bought filled pasta. Cherry roma tomatoes with ham, mushrooms, garlic, chilli, fresh basil. Olive oil base. Very basic but I must have just got the proportions right.

Went to the farmer's market today and bought a rump steak. Singular. Just cut it up into about half a dozen separate portions for freezing. It was bigger than my head.

Was a mish-mash pasta sauce to go with some store-bought filled pasta. Cherry roma tomatoes with ham, mushrooms, garlic, chilli, fresh basil. Olive oil base. Very basic but I must have just got the proportions right.

Went to the farmer's market today and bought a rump steak. Singular. Just cut it up into about half a dozen separate portions for freezing. It was bigger than my head.
oooh now I want pasta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back