Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a mish-mash pasta sauce to go with some store-bought filled pasta. Cherry roma tomatoes with ham, mushrooms, garlic, chilli, fresh basil. Olive oil base. Very basic but I must have just got the proportions right.

Went to the farmer's market today and bought a rump steak. Singular. Just cut it up into about half a dozen separate portions for freezing. It was bigger than my head.

Sounds delish! Don't you just love those meals that you start off thinking meh, that'll do tonight and then you surprise yourself and have the yummiest dinner.

Hopefully you can nail it again one night :)

Sounds delish! Don't you just love those meals that you start off thinking meh, that'll do tonight and then you surprise yourself and have the yummiest dinner.

Hopefully you can nail it again one night :)
Nailed it on the wine purchase - best $20 shiraz I've had in a while. Will have to try to replicate the pasta sauce one day.

How are the cheesymites going mate?
Depends on who makes them I work with some useless people.

Have you and mebby been hitting up Casey central?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday was an honest forum change. Today, I'm just joking.

Chillax folks. First world problems and all that.

Champagne comedy ODN :D

champagne_comedy.gif

Ya gotta love it when your mum meets one of the two children she had to give up for adoption and everything goes well.

And you gotta love when she meets one of her new grandkids at the same time.

And you gotta love that with the reconnection with her child and grandchild is distracting her from the fact that one of the children that she did raise and that child's children are being absolute campaigners towards her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back