Think Tank Yarran And Menzel, A Case Of Being Lazy Or Just Poor Fitness At Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

You do remember that kick against Freo??? One of many turnovers by Bachar in big moments. But hey you tell yourself otherwise. You might even win another final this millennium.
He is a elite kick mate, also how is making a mistake being soft?

He is a elite kick mate, also how is making a mistake being soft?

He is an elite kick in space not under pressure. He reminds me of Nathan Eagleton - who let us down countless times in big games.

It's called being mentally soft.

Funny Carlton supporters forgetting to mention anything about the fat club.... It's not just Yarran and Menzel. What's in the water down the Carlton Cake factory? Vanilla Coke?

Funny Carlton supporters forgetting to mention anything about the fat club.... It's not just Yarran and Menzel. What's in the water down the Carlton Cake factory? Vanilla Coke?

It's Lance's Legacy.

Remember when Denis Pagan used to make Lance Whitnall run laps by attaching a box of hotdogs to Ryan Houlihan? Those were the days.

Remember when Denis Pagan used to make Lance Whitnall run laps by attaching a box of hotdogs to Ryan Houlihan? Those were the days.
How could I forget haha. The 'hotdogs Whitnall' era. It was a simpler time.

I hope that Yarran does a Hampson and completely spuds it up at Richmond.

I am glad to see the unaccountable and lazy plodder gone. If you can't make the best 22 at Carlton something is very wrong :$:$:$
4 spoons and the worst team of the last decade speaks volumes about whats wrong, a s**t cub creates s**t attitudes and clubs dont get much more s**t than Carlton, hopefully its not too late to turn things around for Yarran and Menzel.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 spoons and the worst team of the last decade speaks volumes about whats wrong, a s**t cub creates s**t attitudes and clubs dont get much more s**t than Carlton, hopefully its not too late to turn things around for Yarran and Menzel.
Let's hope it's number 5 this year!....:)

If the tuggers are elite - how come they can't find their captain? How come they can't win a final - any final? How come they get beat by a team that finished 9th in a final? How come they kick against the wind? and why are they infatuated with Carlton fat blokes who can't run like the rest of their 'elite' AFL squad..?

So many questions...

As for Carlton - we are rebuilding, resetting and have ditched The Process- it is all good. mmmm so good...yum yum.

If the tuggers are elite - how come they can't find their captain? How come they can't win a final - any final? How come they get beat by a team that finished 9th in a final? How come they kick against the wind? and why are they infatuated with Carlton fat blokes who can't run like the rest of their 'elite' AFL squad..?

So many questions...

As for Carlton - we are rebuilding, resetting and have ditched The Process- it is all good. mmmm so good...yum yum.

Some answers and a few more questions...

1. Our Captains fine we know where he is thanks, I'm sure you wish you could lose yours.

2. We have won plenty of finals just not in the last 3 years but when it comes to the big one Carlton are still our bitches, oh how do you finish ninth in a final?

4. Don't all teams kick against the wind at some stage:drunk:

5. All Carlton players are soft and fat, but clubs hope they can be turned around once they join a real football club.

As for Carlton rebuilding, if buying a lucky dip of rejects is rebuilding then you better clear out the kitchen draws as more spoons are on the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back