Autopsy Yartapuulti (Power) v Hawks - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 2:50pm - (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Watson's skills have been horrific. Running inside 50m and scrubs it along the ground. Then runs and kicks it into the man on the mark on the set shot. plus another sprayed shot at goal that didn't register. He has a crack but I'm not seeing the skills.

Nick Watson's skills have been horrific. Running inside 50m and scrubs it along the ground. Then runs and kicks it into the man on the mark on the set shot. plus another sprayed shot at goal that didn't register. He has a crack but I'm not seeing the skills.

He's a WiZaRd remember?

His ball use by foot's been horrific but his pressure, creative handballing and aerial contests are elite.
If the kicking comes good we've got one hell of a player on our hands but he's obviously lost a bit of confidence there

Probably gets a bit overexcited or panics..just needs to relax abit.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Day.
That's something else.

Ollie Wines subbed out with heart issues.
If its how it was described by Chris Davies then, it's either a AF (atrial fibrillation) or SVT (super ventricular tachycardia) or both. Essentially occasional screwed messages from brain to heart due to electrical pathways possibly duplicated.

I have both (elite athlete that I am lol) and it can be controlled with specific beta blockers, or a procedure called a catheter ablation which essentially cauterises a duplicate nerve pathway in the heart.

For the fit, is not considered life threatening.

Burton is such a s**t player lol.
It’s funny. I was annoyed when he left Hawthorn.
Unfortunately he hasn’t had a great impact for Port.

Back