Yes Goodes, we're all racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also jokes aside...lets not post anything racist in here guys

Indeed, try and have a constructive discussion so we don't have to lock it.

Last edited:

Racism is a very subjective thing though isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they could have murdered and raped there way across the land and we can celebrate that day because the whiteys showed the blacks whose boss.
Hahaha,you taken an off the cuff comment personally?

What is the most popular show on TV at the moment BTW?

It's not like he's going to make any impact through his football going forward. May as well use his mouth to stay relevant from here on in.

BTW can we go right back through history and return every bit of freakin land to any group that had been conquered in the past?

What will it change?

Can't hurt, I don't see what the fuss is about not recognising them.

It's a shame Goodes had to thrown that bit about "who's land you're on"

“In Section 25 in the Constitution, the states can ban people from voting based on their race,’’ he said.

This needs to change as well.

Can't hurt, I don't see what the fuss is about not recognising them.

It's a shame Goodes had to thrown that bit about "who's land you're on"

This needs to change as well.

I don't see the point in changing the constitution unless it will benefit the country.

If you can name 1 practical benefit then sure let's go for it.. otherwise its a huge waste of time and money. These things aren't cheap.
As far as I'm aware Aboriginals have the same responsibilities and duties as everyone else, and have the same constitutional rights as anyone else.

It's not like he's going to make any impact through his football going forward. May as well use his mouth to stay relevant from here on in.

BTW can we go right back through history and return every bit of freakin land to any group that had been conquered in the past?
This.

Unfortunately there will be always some demographic that want's to screw the powers that be for everything they can get.

tumblr_les6z07rWu1qboyh1o1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back