Think Tank You are Port Adelaides China marketing team

Remove this Banner Ad

But you were humiliated more than we were. I don't agree that we were favourites to win it as the Tigers had comfortably dispatched Geelong and GWS at their home ground. It was never going to be easy as our form away from home ranged from mediocre to insipid.
You were favourites .. These are the TAB odds
upload_2017-12-29_21-11-18.png

Mark Williams should have been sacked after that, but the Club had no money to spare ... s**t happens.

OK Foster
I couldn't let that one go by to the keeper without the LOLs being shared. It was a pisser.:D
How many free tickets were handed out to the Puffers for that arena busting crowd:rolleyes:?

There are free tickets and steak knives with every membership - general admission are already half price
Why would any sponsor associate themselves with a "franchise" that does such a bang-up job of devaluing their own brand?

Have another choke on your chicken pullero_O because you are getting salty again.
Going to China?

He says he's going - again.
He won't

Send it to Keith Thomas, he is the CEO in charge of the Club.
Oh and its the State Government that put money into the China deal, Port loves their money. That's why its called Adelaide Arena. Nothing to do with Crow Flogs, thank gawd. Get with the times ..

Adelaide's arena will promote Adelaide. Same as Four N Twenty bailed on you to get in the Chinese tuck shops

Your "initiative" has backfired and the fall out is going to be delicious

Well when you book all your China expenses in the Balance Sheet as prepayments in order to get a profit one year, you’re going to have a hell of a job convincing the auditors to keep it as a Prepayment asset once the games been played rather than expense it and make a bad loss a bloody shocking one.

It's going to be a doozy!

You were favourites .. These are the TAB odds
View attachment 447977

Mark Williams should have been sacked after that, but the Club had no money to spare ... s**t happens.

So what ????
119 was the epitome of chokes!

Took you a decade to get over that

Then we have the hilarious loss in your EF this year - still couldn't win after being in front for entire extra time !

How the **** you lost that I'll never know but it was the funniest thing I saw all year.

Funnier than the 84 point Showdown shellacking ... funnier than your effort against Melbourne .... and funniest until you blinked when "GC were after Hinkley " - which they weren't - and you re- signed him !

Our GF was s**t and nobody has walked away from that.
You lot STILL make excuses for 119

^^^^^

Gee that's hitting below the belt Swooping Crow:D
OneGreatShitstain will spew some scummy reply about tears and melts and any other adjective he can get from his sister:poo:.
You've done it now.
Seems you were correct

There you go..what does this remind you of? It starts with an S.
View attachment 447981
Oh and heres a close up...Tex after the GF annihilation...
View attachment 447982
WTF does that have to do with China?

Got your ticket yet, you lying piece of crap ?

Could someone from the Port Board come and get this flog .....
FFS - even I'm beginning to get embarrassed for it and its crap posts like this !

But Port were not favourites, like Adelaide, to win the GF.
10 years is a long time in footy,
Lets wait and see what happens in this years two showdowns.
That has SFA to do with it.
A 119 point arse reaming in a two horse race saw many many many Port Adelaide fans disown the Johnny come lately brigade.:D
119 points Foster!!
Fos would’ve been spinning in his grave.:oops:

images

Its all one Club again after the SANFL tried to split it up.. Port Adelaide Football Club Limited, get with the times ...

Have you told the crack heads at wharf 1 that they aren't included in your little zone surrounded by Prince Queen King Earle and Duke streets ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its all one Club again after the SANFL tried to split it up.. Port Adelaide Football Club Limited, get with the times ...
When you say
Its all one Club again
you make it sound like it was all one Club once beforeo_O....which its never been.
Therefore what you need to do is, plagiarise some anthem that suggests that very fact and play it before your games.
This way we can all piss ourselves at the lie on gameday while you incense the real "Club"

Adelaide still sooking about losing the Grand Final they had in the bag. LOL Why they continue to blame Port for their short comings is rather comical. Small nut syndrome.

What a pathetic comeback Willo, might be time to change to another account as this one has just about run its race.

When you say you make it sound like it was all one Club once beforeo_O....which its never been.
Therefore what you need to do is, plagiarise some anthem that suggests that very fact and play it before your games.
This way we can all piss ourselves at the lie on gameday while you incense the real "Club"
That's the big problem with Crow supporters, they cant stand the fact Port was born in 1870. And not in the courtrooms like Adelaide.
And 1870 is even on our Guernsey, approved by the AFL.... that's right .. the AFL...
What are you flogs going to say when Port celebrates its 150th birthday in 2020.
Guess what..
The Port Club and its Members will not give a bloody toss what you think.:D :p
And you can piss on all you like and have a good :'( about it...:)
But it will still be Ports 150th birthday in 2020
Geez I want to see all the sooky la la's come out then, and celebrate with Port ..:D
The celebrations will go on all year ....:p

WTF does that have to do with China?

Got your ticket yet, you lying piece of crap ?

Could someone from the Port Board come and get this flog .....
FFS - even I'm beginning to get embarrassed for it and its crap posts like this !
There is one solution, perhaps you could leave?
Would be tough for you though because you spend 99% of your BF time on here.

There is one solution, perhaps you could leave?
Would be tough for you though because you spend 99% of your BF time on here.

Hahahaha

Hey idiot - bookmark this !
Your average posts per year are way more than mine :
6933 pa
In fact 3135 pa MORE than me - and I was here back in the day of 50 per day post shitfights!

So there's another thing you've ****ed up

You were even posting here on Christmas Day you sad lying flog !
Now,why aren't you going to China this year ?

That's the big problem with Crow supporters, they cant stand the fact Port was born in 1870. And not in the courtrooms like Adelaide.
And 1870 is even on our Guernsey, approved by the AFL.... that's right .. the AFL...
What are you flogs going to say when Port celebrates its 150th birthday in 2020.
Guess what..
The Port Club and its Members will not give a bloody toss what you think.:D :p
And you can piss on all you like and have a good :'( about it...:)
But it will still be Ports 150th birthday in 2020
Geez I want to see all the sooky la la's come out then, and celebrate with Port ..:D
The celebrations will go on all year ....:p

Guess what

Nobody gives a red rats arse about your bullshit history.

No sponsor, reject players, dicKhead Chairman, dropping crowds .....

Have you informed all the true believers that unless they live in Alberton they're frauds?

I'd be guessing you're off to China - you know - support the team and all !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back