-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Heidelberg.

76. Round of my life.

Hit a five iron from 165 to within 6 inches of the pin.

It was one of those shots that you watch through the air and think ‘* me, that’s going to go really close’.

They’re few and far between.

Last edited:

Club has a guest day today and the comp is texas ambrose, which is basically pick the best drive then play your own ball.

Best part about ambrose is trying to get inside your mates ball, this format is just rubbish as you can't get handicapped on it and takes a lot of the camaraderie out of it too.

Club has a guest day today and the comp is texas ambrose, which is basically pick the best drive then play your own ball.

Best part about ambrose is trying to get inside your mates ball, this format is just rubbish as you can't get handicapped on it and takes a lot of the camaraderie out of it too.
Also known as Gentsomes. Personally I much prefer it to normal Ambrose (which takes forever in a group of 4 when everyone's placing their ball, hitting the same shot from the same lie, same putt one after another etc).

I'm off to National Gunnamatta on Sunday (with a dodgy back). Really looking forward to it.

Also known as Gentsomes. Personally I much prefer it to normal Ambrose (which takes forever in a group of 4 when everyone's placing their ball, hitting the same shot from the same lie, same putt one after another etc).

I'm off to National Gunnamatta on Sunday (with a dodgy back). Really looking forward to it.
I've never found ambrose to be that slow. But usually play with one bloke in a cart who goes and picks up all our bad shots ;)

Do you yell GET INSIDE ME?

I seee yooouuuuuuu :D I might be there myself

I assume you played the Ocean course. Interested to hear your thoughts post Gunna round.

Also I will be there tomorrow. Playing two rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great track. Shorter then I would imagine. Have worked on some driving issues and proud to say that I hit a number of cracking drivers and 3 woods. 32 points and 91 off the stick, can't complain too much. 1 birdie and 3 pars. and about 10 prov1s found

Its only $30 after 2pm for unlimited golf, value is ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back