80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Still using buckets but must wear a glove. Same with pins but must leave them in, no bunkers, score own card, limit of people in pro shop but yeah it won’t be long.

Just a local 9 hole course down in Hobart. New Town Bay. Not a good course but a convenient location for all parties(and cheap).

Used to drive past it every day, never did get to play a round

Guessing this has something to do with PKGC being shut. campaigners.
I nominate this couple and Rudy Gobert as the inaugural 2020 COVID-19 ambassadors. They should film a 30 for 30 on them when this is all said and done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna try and head out for a socially distanced round today with my wife. I was hoping to submit this round as my forst social handicap round. My wife has a golflink number, but no handicap. Does anyone know if she can sign my cards? Any other options? I'm not going to dodge the system here, I'm perfectly happy with whatever handicap I end up with, I don't play any comps and it's entirely for me and something I want to track myself, but I find the instructions on how to submit cards very unclear. I'm with FutureGolf and nominated today as a round.

I'm gonna try and head out for a socially distanced round today with my wife. I was hoping to submit this round as my forst social handicap round. My wife has a golflink number, but no handicap. Does anyone know if she can sign my cards? Any other options? I'm not going to dodge the system here, I'm perfectly happy with whatever handicap I end up with, I don't play any comps and it's entirely for me and something I want to track myself, but I find the instructions on how to submit cards very unclear. I'm with FutureGolf and nominated today as a round.

In unprecedented times like these some clubs like mine are enforcing operation covid19. Mark and sign your own card, no need for counter signing.

In unprecedented times like these some clubs like mine are enforcing operation covid19. Mark and sign your own card, no need for counter signing.

Yeah, ours was going to do that to too until they cut comp golf and are only allowing social golf...

I was going to try and get in 9 holes tomorrow twilight when it's quiet. If golf goes I've got nothing left to do outside the house...
Just play.
Do all the right things
It's exercise on your own

Your Mental sanity is just as important

Just play.
Do all the right things
It's exercise on your own

Your Mental sanity is just as important

im a bit iffy about the mental health angle, respectfully. Not to say it isnt legit however of course. Reading thinghs online, bigfooty etc, people use it as an excuse to do anything and everything

go to beach - mental health
gotta have the afl play! - mental health
gotta play golf - mental health (this is ok though) :)
need alcohol - mental health
gotta to to chaddy - mental health

im a bit iffy about the mental health angle, respectfully. Not to say it isnt legit however of course. Reading thinghs online, bigfooty etc, people use it as an excuse to do anything and everything

go to beach - mental health
gotta have the afl play! - mental health
gotta play golf - mental health (this is ok though) :)
need alcohol - mental health
gotta to to chaddy - mental health
I agree that most are BS.
But a walk or ride on your own is bloody required.
Missus and kids are wearing me down

I agree that most are BS.
But a walk or ride on your own is bloody required.
Missus and kids are wearing me down
Its interesting, this morning i saw plenty of walkers and riders and dogs on the streets. When the corona is done, i wonder if the walking will continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back