Pres

Premiership Player
Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels

Guessing this has something to do with PKGC being shut. campaigners.
I nominate this couple and Rudy Gobert as the inaugural 2020 COVID-19 ambassadors. They should film a 30 for 30 on them when this is all said and done.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I like how comments on social media all predicate this event to "wealthy people think they're immune".

When we saw what happened at bondi. No statements were prefaced with perceived cash availability or assets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I'm gonna try and head out for a socially distanced round today with my wife. I was hoping to submit this round as my forst social handicap round. My wife has a golflink number, but no handicap. Does anyone know if she can sign my cards? Any other options? I'm not going to dodge the system here, I'm perfectly happy with whatever handicap I end up with, I don't play any comps and it's entirely for me and something I want to track myself, but I find the instructions on how to submit cards very unclear. I'm with FutureGolf and nominated today as a round.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm gonna try and head out for a socially distanced round today with my wife. I was hoping to submit this round as my forst social handicap round. My wife has a golflink number, but no handicap. Does anyone know if she can sign my cards? Any other options? I'm not going to dodge the system here, I'm perfectly happy with whatever handicap I end up with, I don't play any comps and it's entirely for me and something I want to track myself, but I find the instructions on how to submit cards very unclear. I'm with FutureGolf and nominated today as a round.
In unprecedented times like these some clubs like mine are enforcing operation covid19. Mark and sign your own card, no need for counter signing.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Just play.
Do all the right things
It's exercise on your own

Your Mental sanity is just as important
im a bit iffy about the mental health angle, respectfully. Not to say it isnt legit however of course. Reading thinghs online, bigfooty etc, people use it as an excuse to do anything and everything

go to beach - mental health
gotta have the afl play! - mental health
gotta play golf - mental health (this is ok though) :)
need alcohol - mental health
gotta to to chaddy - mental health

toxic

Hall of Famer
May 9, 2008
GONE
AFL Club
Collingwood
im a bit iffy about the mental health angle, respectfully. Not to say it isnt legit however of course. Reading thinghs online, bigfooty etc, people use it as an excuse to do anything and everything

go to beach - mental health
gotta have the afl play! - mental health
gotta play golf - mental health (this is ok though) :)
need alcohol - mental health
gotta to to chaddy - mental health
I agree that most are BS.
But a walk or ride on your own is bloody required.
Missus and kids are wearing me down

Top Bottom