-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
4 putt for a double is worse haha

I Can Relate Me Too GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Birdie to bogey.

And disagree. 4 putt for a double is worse haha
Yesterday I was on in 3, and had a 4 putt for a triple!!!!
What made it even more galling was 1st putt was a huge left to right breaker, downwind and downhill, which I lagged to approx 2’, so I was very happy…..then I continued to work my way around the hole with the next 3 putts. 🤬🤬🤬
I commented to my playing partners that I did a Wyndham Clark on putts 2 and 3….they both ran around the rim and spat out

Yesterday I was on in 3, and had a 4 putt for a triple!!!!
What made it even more galling was 1st putt was a huge left to right breaker, downwind and downhill, which I lagged to approx 2’, so I was very happy…..then I continued to work my way around the hole with the next 3 putts. 🤬🤬🤬
I commented to my playing partners that I did a Wyndham Clark on putts 2 and 3….they both ran around the rim and spat out
Sounds a bit more like JT on Saturday. He had 38 putts on his way to his 79. The longest putt he made all day was 2 feet 9 inches. And he missed one from 2'3".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you get a chance, watch the last few minutes of 'Midweek Tackle' on foxfooty where they basically accuse Rory Lobb of cheating at the Dunes :straining:

Royal Melbourne West Monday.

To say I am pumped, is an understatement.
if you havent played it before the only warning i can give is this: even if on the fairway you could be in the wrong spot :eek:

Let's not pretend I know where my shots go

Aim for 5m in front of green. Trust me.
Enjoy.
Will be interested in your opinion on course condition as there's been some general whingeing lately. Some of the greens a bit blotchy, bunkers not too sharp on the edges etc
And the new practice facility. Mint.

Aim for 5m in front of green. Trust me.
Enjoy.
Will be interested in your opinion on course condition as there's been some general whingeing lately. Some of the greens a bit blotchy, bunkers not too sharp on the edges etc
And the new practice facility. Mint.

Doubt I'll be complaining. Maybe the only thing I'll complain about is how bad my golf is. 5m short. Noted.

If you get a chance, watch the last few minutes of 'Midweek Tackle' on foxfooty where they basically accuse Rory Lobb of cheating at the Dunes :straining:

Is it available online?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back