Your team isn't 'young', you're just sh*t: Collingwood B2B Premiers edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dear Bae,

I bring you a PSA from the all-conquering Dad's Army, the Codgerwood Football and Tai Chi Club, sponsored by Depends.

According to the preliminary ranking of 2024 list ages, we are now the most 'mature' of clubs and thus ineligible to attend any parties hosted by St Kilda or to be found in Jake Stringer's search history (that's right, I just went full Carlos Mencia on Mofra).

This is bad news for those fresh-faced whippersnappers down at Geelong, whose only future lies in fuelling the local youth unemployment crisis even further.

And being a representative of the now most senior and thus wisest club, I would like to officially declare that the only teams that can claim the 'yoof defence' with any credibility for 2024 are North Melbourne, Fremantle, Bottom Fourthorn, and West Coast.

For supporters of any other clubs whose coach or some media flog tries to explain away their pathetic failings by being 'young', know that only a year separates 14th from 4th on the age ladder.

As you watch the Mighty Pies wheel their artificial hips across the line for another flag, I want you to display some humility and acknowledge, like Anna Nicole Smith did when she found true love, that 'age is only a number.' And that your pissant club simply sucks.

Dear Bae,

I bring you a PSA from the all-conquering Dad's Army, the Codgerwood Football and Tai Chi Club, sponsored by Depends.

According to the preliminary ranking of 2024 list ages, we are now the most 'mature' of clubs and thus ineligible to attend any parties hosted by St Kilda or to be found in Jake Stringer's search history (that's right, I just went full Carlos Mencia on Mofra).

This is bad news for those fresh-faced whippersnappers down at Geelong, whose only future lies in fuelling the local youth unemployment crisis even further.

And being a representative of the now most senior and thus wisest club, I would like to officially declare that the only teams that can claim the 'yoof defence' with any credibility for 2024 are North Melbourne, Fremantle, Bottom Fourthorn, and West Coast.

For supporters of any other clubs whose coach or some media flog tries to explain away their pathetic failings by being 'young', know that only a year separates 14th from 4th on the age ladder.

As you watch the Mighty Pies wheel their artificial hips across the line for another flag, I want you to display some humility and acknowledge, like Anna Nicole Smith did when she found true love, that 'age is only a number.' And that your pissant club simply sucks.
Golf Sprinkler GIF

😄
If there's one team you can rely on to become older but no wiser, it's the Flogpies.
You will find a way to crash and burn
You always do

Mods, kindly administer a Backfire tag
No need to be salty just because our senior citizens beat your senior citizens without requiring a cheatground or asterisk* flag.

No need to be salty just because our senior citizens beat your senior citizens without requiring a cheatground or asterisk* flag.
No salt here, Cracker
In fact I'm of the mind that the last three Premierships have been won well and * free
No B2Bs tho

You boys enjoy the "Hurr, coLliNGwoOd iZ oLD!" vintage comedy 😐 in the coming months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back