Remove this Banner Ad

Armageddon

Cancelled
Nov 26, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Here are at the Big Footy Cricket Council tonight, there has been a massive debate unleashed. It is a debate which will rage for many a year.

The debate is on captains. Among the questions includes
  • What makes a good captain
  • What team line up works the best
  • Who are the potential captains at your team
  • AND OF COURSE, Who is the best captain/s
All are welcome to vote and have their say in this, the first Great Debate.

Try tp make it unbiased, which i just did against!

Armageddon said:
[*]What makes a good captain
[*]What team line up works the best
[*]Who are the potential captains at your team
[*]AND OF COURSE, Who is the best captain.[/U][/I][/B]

1) an arsehole
2) 8 pure bats, 1 all rounder, a keeper and a leggie.
3) Viking Wizard Eyes, Kenny.
4) BBGun.

You might aswell make the question: Who is your captain ;)

I'll take this question seriously

1. Post regularly, a very good tactician, create rivalry's
2. Your best 11 players normally does the trick :D
3. D4E, Yze_Class, TP and THE DICE MAN!
4. Apollo_Creed. Reminds me of myself at a younger age :p

You cold at least get the captains right you idiot! how you can have BBGun as Freo skipper is beyond me.

CR7 said:
What is an eclusive?
What do you reckon, exclusive typing error mate, we all do it.

Sorry about BB gun i knew it wasn't him, but damn it.

CR7 said:
What is an eclusive?
I have a question for you?

How were you able to change your name twice. Also who the hell did you ask?

1. Has to be either a grumpy **************** (i.e. DIPPER, BBGun, me to a point) or someone arrogant who flies by the seat of their pants (Rave, Creed, Pies).

2. 6 Pure Bats, Keeper, Bowling Allrounder, 3 Pure Bowlers. (Guess who's lineup that is:) )

3. Cat Flying High, Jezza, Jaymin, Rough Edges

4. Me:). Unbiased it'd be Rave or DIPPER and hilly (for keeping that bunch of backstabbing, beastialists in line:D)

Well there's only one current captain who's won a Test premiership so you might like to start the debate there.

Manages to sign star players that every other club is after, holds onto own stock despite virtually every player being made offers.

Keeps the club challenging year in & year out.

Persaudes all regular players to keep posting reasonably often.

Then there's hilly, 100% record as one day skipper.

Anyway these popularity polls are a waste of time, we'll see who we've done come the end of the season.

We've go the double in our sights, we'll have moved into the 5 I reckon after this round in the Tests & we're equal 2nd in the one dayers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo Big Fella: Will prove to be quite the dominant captain, ruling the competition with an iron fist because Rave said he's better than he is. The fact that he has a lot of expectation to live up to, a lynch crew waiting if he doesn't, pressure put on from all sides and everyone expecting him to get KCC to the Tests promised land won't have an affect on him ;)

What makes a good captain : Gets the best out of his players, picks the right players depending on the situation, recruits well etc.

What team line up works the best : Your best 11 would be a handy start but it would all depend on the pitch im guessing.

Who are the potential captains at your team:
D4E, The Dice Man, Total Power, CR

AND OF COURSE, Who is the best captain/s:
BP is obviously the best but apart from him i like the setup they have down at the Sharks with LSS and BRG at the helm.

Armageddon said:
[*]What makes a good captain

An arsehole who is hated by all other teams

Armageddon said:
[*]What team line up works the best

5 pure bats, keeper, 4 pure bowlers, all rounder

Armageddon said:
[*]Who are the potential captains at your team

Myself, umm, thats about it

Armageddon said:
[*]AND OF COURSE, Who is the best captain/s

BP of course

For best captain (apart from me of course),

I'm sending some love straight back in the direction of BP.

Great captain, seems to be well on top of everything, knows his tactics, has the respect of his players, a successful team and he's about the only captain who I actually like.

Anyway people I'm off to bed (thought you'd like to know)

Captain Oats is waiting for me.

Clearly i am the best captain.
Funky freo and his puppet regime, also known as cameronk and waspy come a distant second.

BB gun said:
Clearly i am the best captain.
Funky freo and his puppet regime, also known as cameronk and waspy come a distant second.

;) Well a debut test premiership says it all really.

Can't go past EP after leading the team to the finals win in 2005. A close second would go to catman who i played under in the internationals, another cricket smart bloke

I think getting your side to continually post in match threads is an important part of the competition.

Our side, although we have not won too many games in the test arena are continually posting which I think is a credit to them. The captains have to lead by example, if they cannot be bothered why should the team?

Potential captains at the Sharks? There are many, basically any player in our squad who is continually in the first 11 could do the job, just not as good as LSS or myself ;)

Other good captains in the league, BP and I agree that I think the Big Fella will do an even better job than Rave the Martyr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back