Multiplat Your XBOX One / PS4 Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
BHkyUJ6.png

Just a small thread if you have any upload clips you wish to share, post them in here! It'll be good to see what epic or fail moments have happened to you while playing XB1 or PS4 games. The thread may not get posted in much until XB1 & PS4 add the upload to YouTube option (IF they do).

Share From Xbox One Guide:
'Xbox Record That'
Upload Studio > Edit the clip
Upload to One Drive
Download from One Drive & upload to YouTube!

Last edited:

Hey Ant_ Big Footy video game board youtube channel.
What do you say?

I don't have a problem if you want to make one.

Might just be easier posting them in this thread though. That way people don't have to send their videos to the person in charge of the account, then have them upload it there.

Hate, do you want me to make it a multi-plat prefix?

I don't have a problem if you want to make one.

Might just be easier posting them in this thread though. That way people don't have to send their videos to the person in charge of the account, then have them upload it there.

Hate, do you want me to make it a multi-plat prefix?
Thanks mate but it let me do it (not sure if it is meant to?)! I updated the title and OP with a new image. If someone has a PS4 and would like to write a small guide (like in OP) that would be great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YO where the hell is the second dude that it registered the kill for? Am I blind or what? That was beast though.

He spawned on the first guy who jumped out of the jet. Jet guy doubles back and spawn guy ran forward. I was only aiming for Spawn guy so bit of luck in there

say we did make one, how would the system work?
I would imagine one person would run the account, then if people wanted to upload a video to the channel, they would send that person the video.
But I don't know how saving content from videos on PS4/Xbone work. As Ant said before, for PS4 i'm pretty sure you link it with Facebook, then you can get the video from there. I haven't done it, so I don't know. No idea how Xbone works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back