Krooooze

Cancelled
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
I don't want to get carried with toasts after tonight's game where we weren't really at our best, but I just had to mention this guy. He was superb in some 50/50 contests and really put his body on the line when the team needed it. His footy smarts are really improving. I hope the MC just persist with him cos he is tough and has a cool head on his shoulders.

I don't want to get carried with toasts after tonight's game where we weren't really at our best, but I just had to mention this guy. He was superb in some 50/50 contests and really put his body on the line when the team needed it. His footy smarts are really improving. I hope the MC just persist with him cos he is tough and has a cool head on his shoulders.
He did well started off a bit nervous.

Think he played well last night, and has played well in probably nearly every game he's played, especially for a guy who grew up not playing the game.

Solid contributor, tries his heart out like Setanta but much more skillful. Deserves a spot.

Just keep playing him for Gods sake. Gives us a bigger pacy guy to play on the smaller forwards. Only his decision making needs work but it isn't that bad and will improve. Really like the kid. Goes when it is his turn too.

His partner on the other flank is getting better too. Been quite impressed with Davies' determination to take the game on. However, one or more of them will have to go back to Preston if Bower & Jamison stand up. Zach certainly looks like a first 18 player for mine.

His role down back is what Russell has been doing the last few seasons, for me Zac offers us much more that Russell and Jordan will find it tough to get back in if Zac keeps his form and toughness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back