Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zunatale

Debutant
Nov 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys, Zunatale here. Ok so I have come under fire for some comments I've made re the club but I think some points I make are valid.

We need to somehow stop this downward curve the club is headed in and make sure we stop standing for mediocrity. Every year there's a scandal of a player wanting to walk out; a player who has been a premiership hero. These guys have been reluctant to come back and year by year, Nathan is taking the
gloss off that premiership.

You know when you look at photos of people you don't like anymore, a bit like my nonna did with photos of my dad. She replaced him with a photo of Sant'Antonio in the frame over his face. So far I've had to cover up Malthouse, Daisy, Jolly, Sharrod, Harry, Beamsy, Dawesy and now Trav with Sant'Antonio. I've run out of Sant'Antonio photos so Trav is covered with Padre Pio!

Come on Bucks, time to vacate!!

Hey guys, Zunatale here. Ok so I have come under fire for some comments I've made re the club but I think some points I make are valid.

We need to somehow stop this downward curve the club is headed in and make sure we stop standing for mediocrity. Every year there's a scandal of a player wanting to walk out; a player who has been a premiership hero. These guys have been reluctant to come back and year by year, Nathan is taking the
gloss off that premiership.

You know when you look at photos of people you don't like anymore, a bit like my nonna did with photos of my dad. She replaced him with a photo of Sant'Antonio in the frame over his face. So far I've had to cover up Malthouse, Daisy, Jolly, Sharrod, Harry, Beamsy, Dawesy and now Trav with Sant'Antonio. I've run out of Sant'Antonio photos so Trav is covered with Padre Pio!

Come on Bucks, time to vacate!!
Wonderful contribution. Hope you keep your current rate of posts since joining. Looking forward to your post for November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back