zzzzzzzzzzz

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus there is heavy security as well. My cousin just got back form India and he told me that at the grounds the police set up barricades all around the ground about 500 meters from the stadium. So yes there could be a lot of factors and also there is a holy festival going on in India at the moment too.

Yeah. Unbiased opinions are for idiots!

Don't try and give me that s**t mate. You sit here and constantly attack all the Australian players.

You must lead a sad life where you have to have tall poppy syndrome when it comes to your own cricket team :thumbsdown: .

Im not asking for a green top, im asking for a wicket that will allow the team bowling first to get some assistance rather then having the game decided by a toss of the coin.

NZ consistantly prepare absolute green tops for their tests - and when i think Sri Lanka toured last time there wasn an enquiry last time about the quality of the pitches (never mind the dustbowl prepared in mumbai last series)

Don't try and give me that s**t mate. You sit here and constantly attack all the Australian players.

You must lead a sad life where you have to have tall poppy syndrome when it comes to your own cricket team :thumbsdown: .

Mate the best bet is to put the n00b on ignore.

And when biased Indian and England fans come around them, I attack them and their players.

You w***ers are just more prevalent :)

And when biased Indian and England fans come around them, I attack them and their players.

You w***ers are just more prevalent :)

I suppose if the Aussies were getting the ball to reverse swing after 9 overs it wouldn't be cheating would it? Sick of one eyed Aussie supporters making claims of cheating when things don't go their way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back