Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

cosgriff signing at wang was in the border mail about two weeks ago, it quoted him as saying he had signed for next season and that he was having a shoulder reco... forgive me if this is wrong but it defintely was in the local paper up this way[albury]

well he hasnt commited to any club at the moment so who ever spoke on his behalf in the border mail are wrong

Whats Turbo up to next season Matt12, you playing cricket this year ?

Spoke to Turbo the other day and he could head back to Gig, although he had a great time at Ky this year. And no I not playing cricket as yet as mrs is about to have our second kid anyday now. And John Adams do I know you?

I see in the 2009 draw Shepparton have 5 night games, i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, i understand deakin have the new lights that are great and they should be used and it will allow more people to make it to the game that otherwise couldnt make it but is it too much? another thing i noticed is that both the Shepparton Vs United games are night games will that have any bearing on the outcome of the games

what is everyone elses thoughts on the night games for 09

Is Rochester retaining Deuscher and O'Brien next year coz i have heard deuscher is heading back to mildy

I see in the 2009 draw Shepparton have 5 night games, i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, i understand deakin have the new lights that are great and they should be used and it will allow more people to make it to the game that otherwise couldnt make it but is it too much? another thing i noticed is that both the Shepparton Vs United games are night games will that have any bearing on the outcome of the games

what is everyone elses thoughts on the night games for 09

Think it sounds like a good idea. What would others thoughts be on it? Is there a game during the day before it? If so do people only pay for the one game, or all get ushered out and have to pay again?

Is Rochester retaining Deuscher and O'Brien next year coz i have heard deuscher is heading back to mildy

Both staying, O'Brien has a cousin from around the area who will play at Rochy if he does not continue on with Werribee this year. Rochy looking pretty formidable.

Think it sounds like a good idea. What would others thoughts be on it? Is there a game during the day before it? If so do people only pay for the one game, or all get ushered out and have to pay again?

they will have the 3rds and 2nds play before them, just like a normal game day just with the all times pushed back im guessing correct me if im wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both staying, O'Brien has a cousin from around the area who will play at Rochy if he does not continue on with Werribee this year. Rochy looking pretty formidable.

Dont count your chickens Rushy Tiger! Natta is in Canada and will be back half way through the year and doesnt know who he'll play for as yet. ECHUCABOY may know a little more than me though. Both O'Briens are great blokes and would be a great asset to any club....

What is the Rat doing next year?

Chasing melbourne players I think.

One Melbourne player Mooroopna is chasing is Gutterson from Monty. He is playing Moroopna and Monty against each other in terms of money, but Monty might not have much left if they land their big fish they are chasing hard.

Dont count your chickens Rushy Tiger! Natta is in Canada and will be back half way through the year and doesnt know who he'll play for as yet. ECHUCABOY may know a little more than me though. Both O'Briens are great blokes and would be a great asset to any club....

What is the Rat doing next year?

Heard he had signed on before the finals. Nat is back in early Feb

Any Rochy comings or goings?

Comings:
Guy Campbell, Sam Brennan (definates) Ben Anderson, Heath Aitken (high possibilities)

Goings:
Clint Whitsead (Coach of Strathfieldsaye), Tank McPhee (possible retirement but hopefully not)

That's about it at the moment mate

Is 6 enuff to make their mark? Aftyer last year i thought they'd be happy to take a mark.

IMO it sounds as tho they have the best on ball brigade in the gv, and now they have the players to play the key positions, releasing the fringe players to the fringe, instead of having to play key positions, and struggling.

Comings:
Guy Campbell, Sam Brennan (definates) Ben Anderson, Heath Aitken (high possibilities)

Goings:
Clint Whitsead (Coach of Strathfieldsaye), Tank McPhee (possible retirement but hopefully not)

That's about it at the moment mate
losing m.hydan to?

M. Hyden will also be playing at rochy next year. Rochester from all reports should keep most of there playing list

Swans may be in trouble next year, White and Dundovic signed at Toc and Veale is heading home to Colac. Won't be surprised if others start jumping off the nest.

Swans may be in trouble next year, White and Dundovic signed at Toc and Veale is heading home to Colac. Won't be surprised if others start jumping off the nest.

I think you might be right MJ42, there are rumours of more heading home or following their work to other parts of Oz.

I think you'll find another 4-5 come out in the next week or so which will be a big hit for the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back