Name a Game DVDs $10 today only

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered 10 and got 9, arrived Tuesday, pretty good service particularly around Christmas and due to being swamped with orders (As Christian there tells me) as a result of the $10 sale. The 1992 QF (Geelong v Footscray) was the only one that required mastering, bloody fantastic because it was one of the only ones I really wanted (And strange because I thought it would've been ordered in the past due to it being a finals match IMO). Now I guess I'll have to wait until after Xmas to buy the 1992 QF for the hefty $35, and a possible wait to get it mastered. :(

I emailed them a while back and asked for 30 games, I got a deal where they worked out to 12-14 a game which I thought was good. If they I knew about this sale i would of bought some more.

Really How did that work?

Well. Got them tonight (organised for family to buy them for me if they had no idea what to buy; told them the games I wanted), and have been flicking through them.

The R8 1997 Pies vs WB match didn't come, haven't seen what else came in the mail yet though so I assume it needed remastering. Will chase it up as I am keen.

Rs 1, 2 and 3 of 2000 all work beautifully. Really so glad I got them. The footage Ch7 (not SD) filmed the Pies vs Hawks game with is slightly below the norm (only had the basic cameras + Sandy Roberts and KB in the box), but I expected that (from memory R1 2000 was very haphazard on TV due to the fixturing going from a Wed-Mon).

Have struck a problem. Anzac Day 2002 (R5 2002 Pies vs Dons) has the full pre-game ceremony with the Last Post and anthem + line ups, which is GREAT, but the disc is labelled Qtrs 1-2. It only shows to quarter time.

No matter, I checked the 2nd disk (labelled Qtrs 3-4). It only shows the 3rd quarter. May have to give them a call to see what I can do.

Anyone else had similar issues?

Excellent service otherwise, if they could drop their prices from the $35, I'd be a very regular customer.

The footage Ch7 (not SD) filmed the Pies vs Hawks game with is slightly below the norm (only had the basic cameras + Sandy Roberts and KB in the box), but I expected that (from memory R1 2000 was very haphazard on TV due to the fixturing going from a Wed-Mon).

From memory there were two issues with this game...

1) This Labour Day game was +35 degrees and is the only time I've been sunburnt at the football and was quite the target at school the next day.

2) Carlton vs Brisbane was being played at Princes Park the same day.

Does anyone know if they plan to do it again.:(

It might be a bit late now, but at the time a few people mentioned on the crows board that if you sent them an email they'd do it manually even though the sale had officially ended.

The ones I know that needed remastering were the 1995 game against Essendon, and the 2000 games vs Sydney and Adelaide. Three of the better games I had on the list. :( I e-mailed them back asking if I could wait for those games to be remastered, but they said due to the costs involved of copying them off video to DVD, if I wanted those games I'd have to pay the full $34.95 for them. :eek:

The 1989 Prelim was out of stock too, but they're restocking that by the end of January, so I'm just going to wait for that.
I got mine today, and this was included.

I got my dvds today, went to their shop and collected them in person as postage may have been a little wait. 5 dvds very happy:thumbsu:
All Geelong games of course;) I am more than happy to swap with anyone in here am after the 1994 prelim final Cats v North, 92, 94 and 95 grand finals if interested please send me message will send you details of the dvds I have.

Not quite $10 per game but better than before:

Sports Delivered
We have some name a game news for you all, from the start of the new season we are permanently reducing the price of Name A Game DVD's to $24.95! We have been able to this by reducing some of the manufacturing costs, all name a games will be sent via a DVD mailer. For those who like to display their DVD's we will also be selling team themed alloy DVD storage boxes that can hold up to 10 games.

Not quite $10 per game but better than before:

Still not flash for a burnt DVD.

The quality of production for the 2004 Victory Pack compared to an individual game I paid top dollar for in 2003 (crammed onto one disc, extremely shabby quality) was chalk and cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it. This is what im getting:

R24 2011 Port v Melbourne
R11 2006 Port v Hawthorn
R12 2006 Port v West Coast
R2 2004 Port v West Coast
R6 2004 Port v Collingwood
R5 2003 Port v Adelaide
R22 2003 Port v Adelaide
R6 2002 Port v West Coast
R20 2002 Port v Adelaide
R1 2001 Port v Brisbane
R14 2001 Port v Fremantle
R17 1997 Port v Essendon

I'm lining up for some old Brisbane DVDs- have to check what they have from back in the 90s.

Anyone having trouble logging into the site? I'm at work and it wouldn't let me log in yesterday or today? I ould log in at home last night though and on my phone now but not on my work PC? I'm assuming it's something to do with my settings (cookies?) but would appreciate some help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back