Consumer Electronics Stupid f*cker idiots from TV ads you just want to hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

With pleasure.

Also, whos that scunge that sometimes appears on there, and is on before the game? Fat, blading twot. Dresses like a teenager. Him too.

Lehmo, and speaking of before the game surely andy maher needs to be eradicated, honestly suprised it hasnt happened already he is a cowarldy antagoniser too.

O really? Awesome. Yer I dont doubt at all that she's a nice person, not her fault TAB decides to overplay the ads.. you tell her to not listen to her critics and that shes gorgeous. :p

Actually on second thoughts, maybe dont go up to your cousin and call her gorgeous.. :oops:

Charlie Pickering is the ultimate representation of a pretentious twat.

Dont get me wrong the ads are terrible.

Then again, I hate ads and advertising in general. Imagine how much better the world would look without it?

Does anyone watch the Gruen transfer? The advertising industry is FULL of arrogant twots. They think they are sophisticated God's gifts. Yet 9/10 ads are laughable they are so bad. Gotta mate in the industry, and he reckons the amount of wank he has to hear and see everyday is amazing.

O really? Awesome. Yer I dont doubt at all that she's a nice person, not her fault TAB decides to overplay the ads.. you tell her to not listen to her critics and that shes gorgeous. :p

Actually on second thoughts, maybe dont go up to your cousin and call her gorgeous.. :oops:

Charlie Pickering is the ultimate representation of a pretentious twat.

And yet his stand up comedy is about as funny as cancer. He must have one hell of a manager.

I dont understand that show. Is it meant to be a joke? Is it meant to be serious? How it got moved to an hour time slot baffles me..

Just had a rant about Australian tv in the things that s**t me thread.

It's like they're trying to find the middle ground between the news and The Chaser guys but it just doesn't work. Because they're on so often now they struggle to find newsworthy stories so there ends up being too much crap you'd see on ACA or TT. Would much rather watch Simpsons reruns than The Project at the moment.

How did Dawn French agree to sink to such depths?

Mel B from the Spice Girls

Dawn French owns a huge centuries old house in the West country in the UK too, must be worth squillions but no Dawn, let's go down to Australia and talk to us in ads like we're small children. Must be paying her a heap.

Cathy Freeman and Curtis Stone s**t me as well. YOU MUST SHOP AT COLES AND COLLECT VOUCHERS OR YOUR KIDS WILL ALL GET FAT AND DIE!!!!

I hate that Budget Direct ad with the chick with the fake French accent.
budgetdirect.jpg

The progressive car insurance hipster slurry hole sh*ts me to tears.

Thats the one where she makes whale mating sounds and picks up a guys jocks in this white room.

If I was Islamic I'd put a fatwa on her in a haertbeat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The progressive car insurance hipster slurry hole sh*ts me to tears.

Thats the one where she makes whale mating sounds and picks up a guys jocks in this white room.

If I was Islamic I'd put a fatwa on her in a haertbeat.
Still hit it but....( yep been a while )....then i see her in the " Morning cup-holder " KIA ad...and it's deflation central for " nswcrow jnr "

Might of been said. But that flog from the Natural Gas ad, tipping the wheel barrow over. Its like its really hard for him to talk or something. Just a terrible set of ads.

I also love channel 7's sneak peaks for Aus got talent. Why would i watch the show after you have showed me all of the good acts.

They are passable, only cos of the tripe that is the rest of the ads. They have nothing on the beer ads of a few years ago - canoes, 'its a big ad' etc

YouI guy.

"We get the bikes. We get the trams. We get Melbourne" "We ask questions"

more like:

"We get that people who hardly drive their car are low-risk high profit. We're not here to help when you're in trouble. Where here to recieve premium payments from people who don't even drive their car"

I appreciate their product is good for some, but the guy is a flog.

Even beer ads trying to outdo each other with being funny is getting beyond the joke now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back