2012 SEQAFL Division 2 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its great that Fults, Muggsy and Notting continue to play.They all have exceptional resumes and whilst they are at their final playing years, they still have the ability to perform well at this level, and in addition provide so much experience to the younger players at the club. They deserve to enjoy their final playing years after many seasons playing at AFL (Notting) and NEAFL levels over many seasons.Good for the club and good for the league.
Thank you stuyd finally someone understands

For those teams playing Redcliffe early in the season maybe bring a bucket to have a wash with after the game. In the councils's wisdom, they have ripped out the changerooms but it would appear nothing is moving along at any pace. I doubt it will be ready by round 1 going by what I have seen

I think its great that Fults, Muggsy and Notting continue to play.They all have exceptional resumes and whilst they are at their final playing years, they still have the ability to perform well at this level, and in addition provide so much experience to the younger players at the club. They deserve to enjoy their final playing years after many seasons playing at AFL (Notting) and NEAFL levels over many seasons.Good for the club and good for the league.

So according to everyone in this forum Yeronga are trying to buy a premiership? worked well last year......

Welcome back Stanley my good friend :)

Roos have got boeh on board and looking forward to seeing how he and a few of the other recruits go - clearly all playing for the chance to have yeronga beat us in the gf by a league record but hey at least we can say we were part of the greatest result in Aflq history!!

Haven't seen the draw myself but agree working towards a split comp.

Shut he gate didnt u come out last year and pot coreless?? Flogging a dead horse much? You've made ur point that u disagree with the bloke - twice that I've seen - let's all move on yeah? Lets discuss 2013 :)

Roos have organised own practise games - lets get controversial - surely the decision to ask clubs to provide an umpire for the reserves as home team opens up a massive problem - I know ull all say only when u play at robina, but surely this is a position they could make the sequel of "how to lose friends and alienate people" from...

Good Conversation there Chunk!!! Hey that bloke King Me is back the one that isnt associated with any clubs but seems to know an aweful lot about Coorparoo hahaha

Good Conversation there Chunk!!! Hey that bloke King Me is back the one that isnt associated with any clubs but seems to know an aweful lot about Coorparoo hahaha
U go back to wherever it is you came from now chunk . Who's lookin forward to this weekends games and what everyone's predictions of this weekends results ??

Who is actually playing who this weekend?

I know our lads are playing kenmore tonight at alex....ground my be a little boggy conisdering the weather everyone has had....

Any truth to the rumor that Fulton is playing in this comp???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U go back to wherever it is you came from now chunk . Who's lookin forward to this weekends games and what everyone's predictions of this weekends results ??

Welcome back my brother :thumbsu:

Devils Child - you may have recruited well but my brother still has a point - you were sh*t last year and your only as good as your last season (and we will enjoy reminding you of this everytime you chirp off until you hold the cup up!!)

Does anyone actually care about results in march - means f*ck all in the scheme of things.

Welcome back my brother :thumbsu:

Devils Child - you may have recruited well but my brother still has a point - you were sh*t last year and your only as good as your last season (and we will enjoy reminding you of this everytime you chirp off until you hold the cup up!!)

Does anyone actually care about results in march - means f*ck all in the scheme of things.
I don't think it's about results at all I think it's more about seeing how new players and team structures go I wouldn't think to many coaches/players will be taking much notice of the scoreboard .

Nambour 11.15.81 def Caboolture 7.13.55. Played six quarters with full squads.

Games this week

SEQAFL Div 1 Seniors
Date Time Home Vs Away Venue
Sat 16/3/13 2:00 PM Western Magpies V UQ Chelmer
Sat 16/3/13 3:00 PM Burleigh V Burleigh Burleigh
SEQAFL Div 1 Reserves
Sat 16/3/13 12:00 PM Western Magpies V UQ Chelmer
SEQAFL Div 2 Seniors
Sat 16/3/13 3:00 PM Alex Hills V Yeronga Alex Hills
Sat 16/3/13 3:00 PM Kedron V Pine Rivers Kedron