Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Discussion - Sydney Posters Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Why don't we have one of these that is solely for Sydney posters?

I'd like to be able to rant and laugh without it be deemed as 'trolling' and several boards have one, so let me start it.

Huge LOL at the reaction by a certain supporter group regarding our fixture. You'd think that the fixture came out and the first thing they checked was how we fared.

In other news - if Richmond & North don't makes finals, what a waste of a season.

North will make top 4, they were good last year, but their fade outs cost them a finals spot. With del santo & that cushy draw, they should be bolters in 2014.

Only injuries will derail them imo

Why don't we have one of these that is solely for Sydney posters?

I'd like to be able to rant and laugh without it be deemed as 'trolling' and several boards have one, so let me start it.

Huge LOL at the reaction by a certain supporter group regarding our fixture. You'd think that the fixture came out and the first thing they checked was how we fared.

In other news - if Richmond & North don't makes finals, what a waste of a season.

Have to agree with you Vonn they just one a flag a month ago and yet they talk more about Sydney than their own team it's bizarre, for all the things they label our club such as "irrelevant" they sure love to talk about us.. :p

If North don't make the 8 with that draw then B.Scott will be sacked but they can't actually sack him since they wont be afford his payout given his contracted till end of 2016 so the lulz will keep on giving :D

Brisbane are in a worse position than St.Kilda heading into 2014 i think Pelchen has managed to do magnificiently at the trade table they got overs for McEvoy and managed to get Longer for 25 and 41!.

If we don't beat North I will rage.

Guess it makes sense they waited till after the Trade period lol.

Honestly this has come out of nowhere. I swear he was on the radio not even 6 hours ago talking about how his position was solid. Also, STK did pretty well post-trade period and he looked to have the guts to make the tough calls and was taking them in the right direction. Just really odd.

St Kilda, bringing the off-season drama since forever.

Milne back in court
Burned dwarves
Wait until the coach goes on the radio saying all's good before sacking him

They really are the kings out of season. And there's still a couple of months before christmas. What will those crazy scamps do next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ almighty. I really liked what St.Kilda did in the trading period but this is not a good look at all to chop your coach just a week after the trading period finishes. And I didn't mind what St.Kilda did on the field last year given the lack of talent they had on their list. Some young guys were developing, they've stocked up on young guys and high picks and the future was looking decent.

Michael Voss, switch your phone on.

Hawks want to unveil their premiership flag twice, once in Melb once in Launnie.

How about they just allow their Tasmanian members access to the GF ballot instead, you know treat the like equal members.

Did they win the premiership? Wow. Who knew?

It must have got lost in all the news about The Swans champion Franklin.

Hawks want to unveil their premiership flag twice, once in Melb once in Launnie.

How about they just allow their Tasmanian members access to the GF ballot instead, you know treat the like equal members.

I wish we could re-do our flag unveiling.
Wet game VS GC.
If they sold their soul to Tasmania and wish to get a second flag unfurling, we should have pushed also to honour our roots and have an unfurling in Melbourne too.

cant wait for R3 blah blah going to trow pies at him blah blah going to get hurt , just the norm
Wouldn't mind some free pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back