Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm... Do I have to be an American to buy these things on Amazon? Said I had to be a US citizen...
Trying to create a Steam account filled with games for Dad's Christmas present.

I think you get around it using a fake US address as the credit card used to pay doesn't matter. Choose a state that doesn't have digital taxes. (I read this somewhere but I might be wrong so take it with a grain of salt.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg is the PlayStation store ever not down? I can't think of a major service that is down this regularly. I actually want to give you my money Sony, just let me ffs.
Just use it from the web.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't recommend that - people have had their accounts suspended for using VPN on Steam.

I've alternated between Russian and US VPNs and my Australian IP for the past 4 years and not once been suspended. Perhaps I'll run out of luck at some point.

Bully Scholarship Edition is $3 on xbox. Loved it when I played through it on Wii when it came out so giving it another bash.

I bought Steam versions of Batman: Arkham Origins and DmC: Devil May Cry for $23- combined a few days ago. Good seller. RoW versions. Not sure if that's allowed here or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back