Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SA 1 NSW 1

• No points

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well, just need to get at least first innings points against Tassie and hope for a WA/NSW draw.
With Tassie having their full side minus Bailey and Faulkner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still in a good position to make the final, WA to take a first innings win and we get first innings against Tas

Mate, he took 4 wickets in that innings which is the only reason we were even in a position to win, what more do you want?

Was not having a go at him at all, just wanted to add a bit of pun in :D He was the reason why we got so close, but he just happens to have that surname haha

If McDonald can bowl a bit more we can drop Zampa for Head and bat more aggressively. Otherwise bring in Lawford or Mennie.

If McDonald can bowl a bit more we can drop Zampa for Head and bat more aggressively. Otherwise bring in Lawford or Mennie.
Mennie's out for the season with a back injury

It's a disgrace that O'Keefe has never played a test for Australia when the likes of Beer, McGain and Krezja (not sure on spelling) were all given a go.

I'm tired of the couch experts on here telling me he just wouldn't get wickets. I remember when Warner would never be a test batsman, too.

He's been treated appallingly and we're wasting a very talented spinner every time he's playing a state match.

Back