news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the best fights of the year this weekend... glad to the see the hype matched the performances. Lawler/Hendricks was tough to decide...I couldn't fairly judge as I found myself rallying for Hendricks not just on his performance this weekend but his performance and professionalism to this point in his career (it's so hard not too!!). Have a feeling the judges aren't absence of that weakness at times either.

Feel free to kick me out for interrupting but if any of you are happy to help out a fellow mma fan and research student (UBC, Canada), please have a go or share my survey which looks at people's commitment and involvement in their main loves/interests - it's all completely confidential and there's more info in the link. People who have taken it so far have told me they enjoyed taking it so hope you do too:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11eShR-miwdRjqGWxL6uZQyd61dcV-S3sxRFiXP9y2C0/viewform

Shogun or Hendo ???

Im picking Shogun. Not on any basis really, just like him better. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nose.JPG

Gotta feel for Rua. I hope he continues to fight but realistically he doesn't have much time left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back