FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Lisa the shortest "long-lost daughter" in soap history?

"Wow, she looks just like Kate Kendall, she must be their daughter! She's bonding so well with her siblings. Ooh, she looks shifty when she finds out her stepfather's a cop. Oh, she's the wrong blood type. Oh well, back to the airport for you missy".

they're finally leaving....i know the guy that plays brax has high hopes of hollywood even though he is one of the worst actors i have seen.
Dan Ewing (Heath) has already finished filming last year and has already moved to the US with his girlfriend I'm pretty sure.
Stephen Peacocke (Brax) is still around and doesn't plan to leave any time soon (according to DS). Probably wont leave unless he gets another Hollywood offer. I want to see Hercules to see what his role in it actually was.
thalia has just blown them all away!!!:D
Do you know who plays her??

Dan Ewing (Heath) has already finished filming last year and has already moved to the US with his girlfriend I'm pretty sure.
Stephen Peacocke (Brax) is still around and doesn't plan to leave any time soon (according to DS). Probably wont leave unless he gets another Hollywood offer. I want to see Hercules to see what his role in it actually was.

Do you know who plays her??

Ella Cannon. She also played the cute RACV call centre girl who kept getting hit on by the annoying RACV call centre guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're a wealth of information:D...love these wooden actors with delusions of grandeur.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back