List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

is that 13 goals in three games?

Yup, and BOG in all three of them.

On another note, there is a Jackson Edwards playing U16 for Glenelg. Is that Tyson's son?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, and BOG in all three of them.

On another note, there is a Jackson Edwards playing U16 for Glenelg. Is that Tyson's son?

i would imagine so.
jackson is 14 yo. hope they're good enough for afl if we can snaffle them as F/S picks. but it doesn't look all that good on the horizon...

"Sadly for Crows fans, the Edwards boys have already jumped ship. Jackson is a committed Gold Coast fan, Luke barracks for the Power and Brodie is on the Geelong bandwagon."

i would imagine so.
jackson is 14 yo. hope they're good enough for afl if we can snaffle them as F/S picks. but it doesn't look all that good on the horizon...

"Sadly for Crows fans, the Edwards boys have already jumped ship. Jackson is a committed Gold Coast fan, Luke barracks for the Power and Brodie is on the Geelong bandwagon."
I'm sure Tyson will be encouraging them to come round, it's either play at the Crows together and stay in Adelaide or see his sons spread around the country side. Not a hard decision if they were to all make it.

I'm sure Tyson will be encouraging them to come round, it's either play at the Crows together and stay in Adelaide or see his sons spread around the country side. Not a hard decision if they were to all make it.

I think it will be the boys convincing Tyson to listen to the Crows father son offer as they then get to stay in Adelaide.

Hopefully by them, a new administration, along with Riccuto, Bickley and the past players have found a way to get him back to the club in some form.

Quite frankly I don't think Tyson's issues with our club stem so much from Andrew McLeod, but how his depature was handled. Even after getting his farewell game, it was as though we washed our hands of him. Our club was almost relieved to be rid of him, so they wouldn't have to deal with the complexity of his relationship with McLeod anymore, they could happily side with Andrew once and for all.

I get the feeling the Craig was very bitter about how Tyson got his way with regards to a send off game, which IIRC it was the leadership group who convinced Craig otherwise. It went against everything Craig stood for in that football should never be about the individual and I suspect this filtered through into our administrative staff, ie Trigg who clearly saw Craig as the best thing since sliced bread. If Craig resented Edwards for his send off game, it would be very easy to see why the relationship between the club as a whole and Tyson soured so quickly.

Wow. So many baseless assumptions in those two paragraphs.

The sad thing is some will read this and take this opinion as gospel. Not that that is necessarily your fault James but this kind of thing is how rumours start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back