2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be truly pissed and disappointed if Cats or Hawks win the flag. Looking likely .. They trounce us as clubs and organisations now, hawks a flag in 88 89 91 08 13..14? Cats 07 09 11..14? We seem middling team along with Essendon

If we can't win the premiership really hope dockers do to thwart cats hawks success

Since our inception :

Adelaide 2
Brisbane 3
Carlton 2
Collingwood 2
Essendon 2
Fremantle 0
Geelong 3
Hawthorn 5
Melbourne 0
North Melbourne 2
Port Adelaide 1
Richmond 0
St Kilda 0
Sydney 2
West coast 3
Western bulldogs 0

Yeah we've been shit.

I ******* hate that rule.
Yep, he was genuinely going for the ball. I've noticed a trend of players actually playing for those free kicks now. GHS didn't in that case, but more broadly speaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be truly pissed and disappointed if Cats or Hawks win the flag. Looking likely .. They trounce us as clubs and organisations now, hawks a flag in 88 89 91 08 13..14? Cats 07 09 11..14? We seem middling team along with Essendon

If we can't win the premiership really hope dockers do to thwart cats hawks success
My god man, you need help before it's too late.

**** off Geelong and Selwood, ducking flog. Also Johnson, Bartel, Stokes, Enright, and that ****ing syd of a coach they have whose head looks like a thumb can all go and eat a ****ing bag of ****ing dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back