Rumour Internal trouble in Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, Melbourne radio. The epitome of quality journalism.

If only we had Alan Jones, John Laws, and Ray Hadley

As big a sanctamonious douche that Neil Mitchell is, these three have him overs in spades

The point being, if journos are talking about it in a radio station, then this thread is the appropriate place to mention that, in spite of the Sydney denialists upset that their club is in the spotlight.

Suck it up princesses.

The point being, if journos are talking about it in a radio station, then this thread is the appropriate place to mention that, in spite of the Sydney denialists upset that their club is in the spotlight.

Suck it up princesses.

Who gives a *?

Suck it up princesses.

You can post it wherever no one cares, but maybe if you had like a specific rather than rebecca wilsons ginie tingles it would be more interesting

Where do you want me to post it? In the Malthouse thread?
I don't care.

What i find amusing is your posting it in the first place. The initial rumour, sure, fair enough. But it's kind of funny watching you desperately revive the thread every time someone on radio mentions something about Sydney. If it was Collingwood, i wouldn't give a s***. Maybe if i had some inside info id' feel justified in posting it, but all you are doing is parroting the radio. You've got nothing, yet you post like you're gloating. It's weird.

I don't care.

What i find amusing is your posting it in the first place. The initial rumour, sure, fair enough. But it's kind of funny watching you desperately revive the thread every time someone on radio mentions something about Sydney. If it was Collingwood, i wouldn't give a s***. Maybe if i had some inside info id' feel justified in posting it, but all you are doing is parroting the radio. You've got nothing, yet you post like you're gloating. It's weird.

Well if you'd see the way these blokes carry on at nightclubs you'd be a bit suspicious about what they've been up to.

I don't care.

Actually, I think you do care and if it warrants media mention, then it warrants being put on here.

Why would anyone get great pleasure in listening out for silly gossip?

Surely that time could be spent being more productive in life?

And please spare me the "another sydney fan who is in denial"

I am not in denial and i know there have been issues but i dont see the point in rubbing your hands and spreading gossip as factual like a 15 year old school girl.

No problem with a rumour, bet theres stuff at every club, some specifics would be good not just a vibe
And they too get a run on the very same station. For some reason, Sydney supporters feel blighted that they are prone to the same processes other clubs go thru via the media.

Every time this gets mentioned, I'll be putting it on here.

And they too get a run on the very same station. For some reason, Sydney supporters feel blighted that they are prone to the same processes other clubs go thru via the media.

Who feels blighted, i only care about on field performance to be frank which looks to be improving

Name the incidents and problems and when they occurred and who confirmed them im all ears

No we are not, no one has denied there has been issue. But you are just reguritating unsubstantial gossip from the less credible sources around, thats infuriating because you might as well make up stuff as well and call it fact, which is what you are trying really hard to do.

And when called out for it you revert to the same old same old about us swan fans being in denial. So far you have only offered the gossip mongers in the sydney media and those clowns on SEN as proof.

To achieve what kind of objective?

I am all for rumours..but gossip is gossip at the end of the day and what you are posting is nothing more than gossip.

No we are not, no one has denied there has been issue. But you are just reguritating unsubstantial gossip from the less credible sources around, thats infuriating because you might as well make up stuff as well and call it fact, which is what you are trying really hard to do.

And when called out for it you revert to the same old same old about us swan fans being in denial. So far you have only offered the gossip mongers in the sydney media and those clowns on SEN as proof.

To achieve what kind of objective?

I am all for rumours..but gossip is gossip at the end of the day and what you are posting is nothing more than gossip.
To keep you up to date on what's being said. ;-)

Go back and read from the start if you're that interested.

But its all just speculating and flinging crap untill something is proved right and your ilk can beat your chest and say "told you so"

its unproductive and lazy.

Everything you posted and tried to turn into fact has been nothing really. The issues at the swans would be no different to any club tbh.

To keep you up to date on what's being said. ;-)

But i am more annoyed that a grown man like you is dabbling in shitty gossip.

Give me a real rumour from a real credible source, until then you are coming across as a new idea reader and subscriber.

At least give us some credible sources ffs.

But its all just speculating and flinging crap untill something is proved right and your ilk can beat your chest and say "told you so"

its unproductive and lazy.

Everything you posted and tried to turn into fact has been nothing really. The issues at the swans would be no different to any club tbh.
But Once again, it's being said, hence why it's in the rumours and scandals section. You do know that what this forum is don't you? Rumours and scandals

But i am more annoyed that a grown man like you is dabbling in shitty gossip.

Give me a real rumour from a real credible source, until then you are coming across as a new idea reader and subscriber.

At least give us some credible sources ffs.
Nearly every football journo in Melbourne 3 weeks ago was over the whole story. Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back