Rumour Internal trouble in Sydney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are thinking of incest. Nobody was suggesting he was taking his mum because he was ******* her, more that he didn't have a female partner to take

I was trying to focus more the stupidity of the original comment, i,e who cares if he took his mum, doesnt make him gay, nor who cares if he is gay

I swear I've alluded to it already in this thread. But it's reasonably obvious that a bloke who takes his mum to the Brownlow is too dumb to realise the implication or is actually just... you know... gay.

But yes I've heard the rumour.

or the bloke just didn't get a date and didn't want to go stag or is a mummies boy. the mum rubbish is just juvenile

personally i think a bloke more likely to gay if he takes a "friend" to some awards night, after all its like its a place to pick up so you don't need a wing man and you've already got a ton of mates around.

So I've been a bit busy, can I get some cliff notes on actual incidents that have happened in the last two or so weeks that fuel this discussion? Journalists quoting each other aside, of course.

Cloke is on close to $1M & increasing for the next 4 years isn't he?

I'm sure he's dad was chasing a 5 year contract for him.

Yep!
He's seems to be earning it as we speak.

On a serious note, when does Cloke return from injury?

Bec Wilson reporting McVeigh's on field frustration at Sydney players just not putting in. She stated that the one ingredient that Sydney had for a decade is now seemingly gone and that is cohesion. Also saying that static coming out if the club is getting louder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bec Wilson reporting McVeigh's on field frustration at Sydney players just not putting in. She stated that the one ingredient that Sydney had for a decade is now seemingly gone and that is cohesion. Also saying that static coming out if the club is getting louder.
She must have a 'friend' that lives next door to McVeigh as well.

Pro NRL reporter/commentator who is banging/dating news limited knob.
Grain of salt!

Well, it must be true if Rebecca said it.

There's never been a 'journalist' with a bigger chip on their shoulder than Rebecca Wilson against the AFL. Her articles are just laughable.

The denialists are tripping over themselves with indignation that anyone reports that there is trouble in paradise. The fact that many are reporting it only serves to increase that indignation. I'm not sure which is funnier, the reports or the reactions to the reports.

The denialists are tripping over themselves with indignation that anyone reports that there is trouble in paradise. The fact that many are reporting it only serves to increase that indignation. I'm not sure which is funnier, the reports or the reactions to the reports.

It's the sources of the reports that I have a problem with. Russell Barwick and Rebecca Wilson are generally awful with zero credentials when it comes to football. I wouldn't be so silly to say that there is no chance there is trouble behind the scenes, but I am also very reluctant to believe anything that comes out of those two unreputable sources. Particularly Rebecca "I have a friend who is neighbours with Buddy" Wilson.

If Neil Cordy, Andrew Wu, David Sygall or James Dampney had something, I'd listen. Cordy isn't particularly brilliant in what he writes or his insights, but he at least spends significant portions of time around the team. Barwick and Wilson spend zero time at the club and are reacting on the words of their clearly highly reputable "sources". Still not denying there is friction at the club, but I just cannot believe what comes out of the mouths of the two biggest hacks in Sydney AFL journalism.

The funniest is your breathless excited rush to post every mention of the Swans in this thread, as if it gives you some sort of legitimacy when all you are doing is parroting the ramblings of the football "media".

There may well be trouble in Sydney. The club will deal with it in time, or the disgruntled players will move on. It's no different to many clubs, so i don't get the big deal.

I don't see why bad news at the Swans seem to make you so excited. You seem to be quite invested in the whole thing, as if you're involved and have some stake in this. When in reality you're just another rubbernecker hoping for a car crash. It seems a little pathetic, to be honest.

The funniest is your breathless excited rush to post every mention of the Swans in this thread, as if it gives you some sort of legitimacy when all you are doing is parroting the ramblings of the football "media".

There may well be trouble in Sydney. The club will deal with it in time, or the disgruntled players will move on. It's no different to many clubs, so i don't get the big deal.

I don't see why bad news at the Swans seem to make you so excited. You seem to be quite invested in the whole thing, as if you're involved and have some stake in this. When in reality you're just another rubbernecker hoping for a car crash. It seems a little pathetic, to be honest.
Where do you want me to post it? In the Malthouse thread?

or the bloke just didn't get a date and didn't want to go stag or is a mummies boy. the mum rubbish is just juvenile

personally i think a bloke more likely to gay if he takes a "friend" to some awards night, after all its like its a place to pick up so you don't need a wing man and you've already got a ton of mates around.
smart footballers,dont expose a good woman to the press at such a meat photo shoot night.
its embarrassing for real people to expose the girlfriends at these award nights.gentlemen wouldnt even consider doing it.
kudos to you mr goodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back