Official Match Thread Season 17 Grand Final: Dragons FFC vs. West Coast Wonders @ Boncers' Castle

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How about adjusting this paragraph jenny61_99

"The Dragons are on a mission,
To win their first premiership flag
For the question is, can it be done
With or without the WAG?"

I'm not saying I'm sad that this is how I get in but I am posting this from an ambulance.

Was reading a "humorous dad text messages" link on FB this morning. One of them was funnily similar to this.

Did Humorous Dad get a mention in Jennys soliloquy?

I can count at least four players in that poem that will be delisted, yet the Dragons future captain, most beloved player in the league and likely back to back best and fairest winner doesn't even get a mention?

I was even trying to spell the name acrostically but gave up with TTIB :(

I was going off dan oz stats! Let me know who I've missed ahem and I'll fix it. I must have read things not quite right.

You pressed the wrong number. Move you finger to the right one more.
No I was correct with 15.

s**t we have the majority in the vote and are just a better team than the dragons. Everything is looking up for the wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going off dan oz stats! Let me know who I've missed ahem and I'll fix it. I must have read things not quite right.

It's all good. Just look to the top of most of the stats.

another haiku

poor Filth Wizard is
but a pale shadow of his
ginger bro pantskyle

I want to ask how you manage typing, fingering yourself and giving pants a handjob at the same time but I also don't want to hear the answer.

He's using his mouth for one of those tasks.

Oh no. I just vomited in my mouth a little.

I've worked out the meaning of his user name...

I can count at least four players in that poem that will be delisted, yet the Dragons future captain, most beloved player in the league and likely back to back best and fairest winner doesn't even get a mention?

I was even trying to spell the name acrostically but gave up with TTIB :(

I've added this stanza:

The FilthWizard is a club legend,
he leads in most all stats,
He'll demolish those hapless Wonders
And turn their arses into flattened hats.

Back