Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If selections and injuries etc are not ringing bells yet....

Trade to ensure you have bench cover...

Each and everyone of us will need it
This is wise wisdom... I've changed my mind... Hibberd stays.
Fyfe in for Ablett and McStay replaces Tippett (kangaroos).

Thanks toxic

Need help.. Which of these looks better..?

1. GAJ -> Fyfe, Enright -> Hanley
OR
2. GAJ ->Priddis, Enright -> Bartel

Need help.. Which of these looks better..?

1. GAJ -> Fyfe, Enright -> Hanley
OR
2. GAJ ->Priddis, Enright -> Bartel
Fyfe and Hanley for mine.

Thinking Ablett -> Sloane & Ambrose -> Honeychurch (swapping Zorko forward, HC to MID bench).
Leaves me with 4 trades and $358k to turn L. Taylor into anyone (Rocky) next week.
I'm second in both leagues, by percentage in one and by a game in the other, playing 3rd this week who is on the same points. It's also my best mate so I'd really like to win :D

The reason for Sloane is I don't trust Fyfe to not be rested in round 22 and I'm not sure about JPK and I have so many other swans already!

Any other ideas?

[edit] I could get Fyfe and still afford Rocky next week as i'll have $666k (if Taylor doesn't lose cash). Then hopefully have a spare trade left in round 22 if Fyfe is rested.

VCwHsgN.jpg

Last edited:
Ablett > Hartlett, Ambrose > Robbie Gray for me. Have made sure I have easily enough cash to go Birchall > Mitchell next week if he spuds it up massively again.

Have given myself a lot of needed cover now. Wingard can roll between MID and FWD when required and be loopholed.

Attachments

• 2014-07-11_8-26-58.jpg
    2014-07-11_8-26-58.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 3
I went for that option, who knows, but it's my attempt at bench cover
I stuffed up my def cover so He'll have to do.Not much else to pick from looking at hes bio he can play both back and forward looks athletic enough with Cuttler going down its opened up a spot for him.hope he stays in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanley is less likely to be rested... I'm having issues with my AFL Fantasy team as I have Bartel and no bench cover this week. I keep reading Selwood and Bartel will be given a rest eventually so I'm a bit paranoid :eek:

Hanley is less likely to be rested... I'm having issues with my AFL Fantasy team as I have Bartel and no bench cover this week. I keep reading Selwood and Bartel will be given a rest eventually so I'm a bit paranoid :eek:
Thats always a worrie but the spilt round should a nice nanna nap for the boys.

The other option is Mitchell, and despite the fact that he will drop in price after this round, I have to get a win to stay in it..

Decisions decisions!

In the end I've grabbed Fyfe and might leave it at that. My opponent has wrongright too, so I'll wait until next week and decide I think.. If I trade him, no doubt he'll have a big score this weekend!

Thoughts on Andrew Swallow?

Can he average close to 100 for the rest of the year?

I'm thinking he can, seems to have gotten his fitness back and has a history of 100-110 ave scoring for past seasons.

What is Ben Kenendy's JS like? I was looking to upgrade Higgins but didn't think there were too many options with the $88,000 I had spare so was thinking of downgrading to Kennedy or Honeychurch and using the money elsewhere. I'm fast running out of trades so really would need to pick players who will regularly be picked. If not, I may hold off on the Higgins trade and see if he's in next week.

What is Ben Kenendy's JS like? I was looking to upgrade Higgins but didn't think there were too many options with the $88,000 I had spare so was thinking of downgrading to Kennedy or Honeychurch and using the money elsewhere. I'm fast running out of trades so really would need to pick players who will regularly be picked. If not, I may hold off on the Higgins trade and see if he's in next week.
How much is missy? and how much you have in the bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back