Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should I get out of Sloane, Fyfe and JPK?
Only concerned about Fyfe being rested like he was last year, and Sloane and JPK is a toss of the coin. Read somewhere that Sloan averaged 124 after round 17 last year.

$515,900 in the bank and 9 trades left!

Cannot make a decision so would love some help

Was thinking Gaz > JPK and Mcgovern > Honeychurch as I am playing weak opponents in my league matches this round, and then go big next two weeks as that would leave me with about 800,000 in the bank

Backs: Swallow, Bartel, McVeigh, Simpson, Burgoyne, Hanley (Bews, Giles)

Mids: Gaz, Pendles, Selwood, Libba, D.Beams, Fyfe, Goddard, Miles (C.Beams, Acres)

Rucks: Sandi, Lobbe (Thurlow, King)

Fwds: Danger, D.Martin, Breust, Roughead, S.Martin, McGovern (Kersten, Rohan)

I have Heath Shaw and want to know if I should trade him for Nick Malceski or Paul Duffield. Or should I leave Shaw on the bench and trade Ryan Schoenmakers for Luke Hodge?

Or any other advice?

Thanks.

$515,900 in the bank and 9 trades left!

Cannot make a decision so would love some help

Was thinking Gaz > JPK and Mcgovern > Honeychurch as I am playing weak opponents in my league matches this round, and then go big next two weeks as that would leave me with about 800,000 in the bank

You have a strong team for 9 trades + $500K, well done!

Personally I would trade McGovern up, especially if you're eying Parker for your forward line, he has a very low B/E. If you're leaning to Gray/Boomer, you can afford to wait a week or two and do the Honeychurch trade now. Personally I think HC would be more valuable in your mids.

I have Heath Shaw and want to know if I should trade him for Nick Malceski or Paul Duffield. Or should I leave Shaw on the bench and trade Ryan Schoenmakers for Luke Hodge?

Or any other advice?

Thanks.

Post team/trades/cash so we can see the bigger picture to give best advice

5 Trades left AFTER going GAJ > Sloane.
$337k remaining.

Not sure if i should just hold or go Shenton > Gray/Boomer, swinging LT into mids?

Team attached

Attachments

• SC.jpg
    SC.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm weighing up whether to do:

Option 1: Shenton > Gray, Zorko the mid/fwd bench swingman
Option 2: Hold my final trade for injuries, Shenton the mid/fwd bench swingman

Really want to join the zero trades club for some reason ...

upload_2014-7-11_16-9-42.png

I think I am committed to GAJ to Sloane/JPK or Dal Santo and Michie to HC

Next week Shenton to Gray (probably wont be able to afford Boomer)

Unless someone has a left field idea that can help

uploadfromtaptalk1405060188160.jpg

Ok, what to do with GAJ...
potential upgrades are Jaensch and Roughead.
Or a straight swap?
With only 4 trades I'm leaning towards a straight swap with the chance to bring Mitchell in when he hits rock bottom. Wiser people than I might be able to point me in the right direction? :p

View attachment 67157

Or a straight swap?
With only 4 trades I'm leaning towards a straight swap with the chance to bring Mitchell in when he hits rock bottom. Wiser people than I might be able to point me in the right direction? :p
Gaz Fyfe/whoever, leave the other 3 trades for a rainy day IMO.

View attachment 67157

Or a straight swap?

Swap for Fyfe or JPK. Hold onto the rest of ya trades IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back