World Cup Soccer Punting

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From recollection the ball and his front foot were just inside the box. Unlucky if so.

Yeah looks like that, gamecast has it further inside the box which is not close to the correct spot at all

Netherlands to advance $2.24 on pinnacle for 2 units.

Ladbrokes has Ned -2.5 for $19, thinking it might be worth having $10-$15 on.

Edit: Rounded off $12 bucks on the -2.5 (-2 3 way handicap) @ $19, to return $228.

Last edited:
I'm abit stumped on this match, leaning towards the Netherlands though
Aregentina are missing a few players aren't they?

Just Di Maria - although he is fairly key to them. Could easily see it going to pens so above bet isn't too bad.

0.2U - Goal to be scored from outside the box @ 10.00 (sporting)

Just Di Maria - although he is fairly key to them. Could easily see it going to pens so above bet isn't too bad.

0.2U - Goal to be scored from outside the box @ 10.00 (sporting)

Didn't end up betting myself but good call.
Surely it's Germany's world cup to lose now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thiago Silver suspended this match, so

0.5u Germany >1.5 goals @ $3.20

Ned to win & < 2.5 goals: $5 @ $5

Game to go to penalties: $5 @ $5.25

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
Well I'm pretty happy with these! Up about 2.6u... Best result of the whole tourney I think!

I had some bets on who would reach the final, but it seems I didn't post them, so I will obey the rules and refrain from bragging ;)

So Thomas Muller is paying $3.35 (at TAB) to be the tourney's top goalscorer, and he is one goal off Rodriguez (who is $1.47)

Surely you would go for Muller here - he has an opportunity to score in the final and in the dead heat you still get $1.67. I would have thought he would be shorter than this...

So Thomas Muller is paying $3.35 (at TAB) to be the tourney's top goalscorer, and he is one goal off Rodriguez (who is $1.47)

Surely you would go for Muller here - he has an opportunity to score in the final and in the dead heat you still get $1.67. I would have thought he would be shorter than this...

Why? How many goals have Argentina conceded all tournament?

Surely you can get better than $1.67 for Muller to score. Seriously doubt he'll get 2...

Why? How many goals have Argentina conceded all tournament?

Surely you can get better than $1.67 for Muller to score. Seriously doubt he'll get 2...
You are right - Muller is currently $2.50 as an anytime goalscorer in the final. However that is normal time only, while the leading goalscorer only excludes penalty shootouts.

Argentina have only conceded 3 goals, true, but Germany have scored 17 now and I'm hoping they will play attacking football and not be standoffish like the Dutch were.

got muller top goal scorer $34 start of tournament. tempted to put money on rodriguez now for a win-win

Pretty sure that if the bet is for Golden Boot, if there is a tie the award goes to the player with the most assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back