RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You want facts,you can't handle the facts, just so happens I've got plenty of them might just hand a few out next week ! That would be a good result .
Look forward to viewing them by the way how's ya mate from melbourne can ya bring the little fella along perhaps could be half time entertainment
Next Saturday
Ya clubs flying
But you can't let it all go
That could be the down fall we all and yes this is not just about me there are many many moved on a year ago
Bet ya have ta respond again
Your right also I feel come finals the other sides with healthy lists will challenge
But my money's on romsey that side that was built through mark with the added players is a great list well coached by dean and believe are clear favourites

Look forward to viewing them by the way how's ya mate from melbourne can ya bring the little fella along perhaps could be half time entertainment
Next Saturday
Ya clubs flying
That could be the down fall we all and yes this is not just about me there are many many moved on a year ago
Your right also I feel come finals the other sides with healthy lists will challenge
But my money's on romsey that side that was built through mark with the added players is a great list well coached by dean and believe are clear favourites
Your funny when you crack it that's when the babble and bull comes out see you have no real idea how that list was put together so you should refrain from suggesting you do

Next Saturday
Ya clubs flying

rex-hunt_648x365_2273931216-hero.jpg
Gees matty you've put on a couple of pound since I last saw you oh and grown a tail lol

There will be no choke Matt, I would like to know the last time Riddell was held to Two goals? I hear they were coached very well today! Great day for the RFC!

Started searching through some previous results and didn't have to go to far sly. Last year round 14, diggers 12.7 to Riddell 2.6.

Great to see my old mate discreet1 back on here. I guess your not trying to maintain your not a riddell bloke anymore lmao

Haha, you make me laugh!! Anyone can jump into the rdfl website and look up past scores!! As I said earlier I have no direct association with them but have a contact there, but I have contacts at a few footy clubs. Wasn't there yesty but from all reports sounds like you blokes by how far this year...

Great to see my old mate discreet1 back on here. I guess your not trying to maintain your not a riddell bloke anymore lmao
What a great opening quarter yesterday at riddell .two sides going at it with neither taking a backward step and good to see the umps keeping control

Race for second division cup still alive, just.
Rockbanks loss on the weekend gives hope to lancefield and broadford. Broadford have been extremely good after the first few weeks and the unlucky loss to lancefield in the second round could be very costly.
Rockbank still favourite to win it. Lancefields poor percentage could be very costly.

Pretty sure Riddell only kicked 1 or 2 goals back in 2008 in a loss against Diggers then a few weeks later went onto win a granny by 60+ Points

it is Romsey's to lose and I'm not saying that to stir the pot just stating facts.

Wasn't craigieburnin the same position back in 2001?

Riddell were simply outclassed by a super team on Saturday.. struggled to find a few winners, if any.. the Redbacks were just too good and couldn't believe what I was watching.. the scoreboard started to get one side in the second term but the heat on and off the ball made the contest interesting.. the rain came at half time, faded as the third term started and it was a scrap after that point.. hats off to both clubs.. a sensational day of football and netball :)

Pretty sure Riddell only kicked 1 or 2 goals back in 2008 in a loss against Diggers then a few weeks later went onto win a granny by 60+ Points

it is Romsey's to lose and I'm not saying that to stir the pot just stating facts.

Wasn't craigieburnin the same position back in 2001?
Would have to be a fool to write any of the top five sides off history is littered with sides being undefeated and not winning the big one. I'm sure the coaching staff of all finalists will know this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez after reading the last couple of pages there could be more interest off the field at Broadford on Satdy as opposed to on :D

This one "might" be closer than many think. Finally Broadford are playing better footy and if they play the home ground like it's traditionally been played for years (oops that's my BFNC history hat on again) then the Roos might be in it for longer than they were in Rd.1.

Geez after reading the last couple of pages there could be more interest off the field at Broadford on Satdy as opposed to on :D

This one "might" be closer than many think. Finally Broadford are playing better footy and if they play the home ground like it's traditionally been played for years (oops that's my BFNC history hat on again) then the Roos might be in it for longer than they were in Rd.1.
Don't worry soon it's just a bit banter everyone's over it at romsey and I mean everyone,your right Bradford seemed to have moved forward so it will be good to see how far they have come since round one, let's hope the weather is kind and a big crowd rocks up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Narhhhh dont read too far into it skip. It was merely a comment aimed at ya mate that only ever talks money and playing lists. Not once has he mentioned that coaching has anything to do with success. Read between the lines skip, I would never question your coaching or anyone else that takes on the job because its bloody tough. However I think mr keston beleives its all about money which is a massive cop out.
Good to talk to you yesterday champ and as we discussed just a bit a fun and banter but you have done a great job assembling your list and are coached well. As you understand total ya different angle at broadford and appreciate your support yesterday
Look forward to that frothy you promised see ya Saturday :)

i returned last week from holiday in time to get down and see Wallan finally have a win. macedon i thought were comeptitive but it always looked that if wallan could score goals they would pull away. i think it was 1 goal and 12 or 13 points at 3 quarter time but a good last quarter got the boys home. I have nto looked a the ladder but if wallan won there last 4 games could they sneak into the finals.

i returned last week from holiday in time to get down and see Wallan finally have a win. macedon i thought were comeptitive but it always looked that if wallan could score goals they would pull away. i think it was 1 goal and 12 or 13 points at 3 quarter time but a good last quarter got the boys home. I have nto looked a the ladder but if wallan won there last 4 games could they sneak into the finals.
Rockbank would only have to win one more game and keep a good percentage to keep the Pies out of the hunt unfortunately (if you're a Wallan fan)

Rockbank would only have to win one more game and keep a good percentage to keep the Pies out of the hunt unfortunately (if you're a Wallan fan)

I was going to say, I think that this week's game (on Sunday) could have a large bearing on that end result.. It's likely now that only one of Rockbank, Lancefield or Centrals can fill that remaining spot.

Most grounds would be rooted by now, been a few Yabby seasons since we've had rain like this.

Best surface Ive seen all year was last Sunday at Meltons Bloods 2nd junior oval, was immaculate

On a side note, former Centrals coach Greenie's young bloke looks a rippa even as a 9 year old.

Bugger me could be an issue finding suitable finals venues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back