2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the s**t we have had to put up with over the years and especially this pr-season just gone, I find it hard to fathom a Crows supporter would want to contribute even $1 towards Port Power.

Yeah, they dislike me so much I may have to change my user name. :D

I have to put my previous usernames in my signature, save you having to type it every 5 minutes. Is this really the best you can do.:thumbsu:

I have to put my previous usernames in my signature, save you having to type it every 5 minutes. Is this really the best you can do.:thumbsu:
Best I can do at the moment. :D :thumbsu:

That free kick to Wingard at 3 qtr time was just disgraceful and it ultimately cost them the game. I thought todays umpiring performance was just downright shithouse. At least 50% of the frees they blew were wrong decisions. All 3 of those umpires should be disgusted with their performance. That was no where near AFL standard.

I also thought hearing the Port Crowd boo the demons off the ground at the end of the game, after they stood in a guard of honour for Dom was utter pathetic. Port crowds are just truly feral and borderline just dumb!
Remember our game vs Melbourne, Dawes got a rubbish free right on 3qtr time. Port played rubbish today, as did we then. But they got dragged over the line by some crap umpiring.

After all the s**t we have had to put up with over the years and especially this pr-season just gone, I find it hard to fathom a Crows supporter would want to contribute even $1 towards Port Power.
That is what infuriated me earlier this year when there was so many purchasing port 3 game memberships. Stop helping pad their numbers and finances.

You are welcome to quote any post I have made in the past on any board to back your statement.

Smith possibly yes, but my has the bar fallen with your other examples. Perhaps I am the only one who remembers the 80s here.

Darren/Andrew Jarman, Mark Naley, Michael Aish, Gary McIntosh would be laughing in their footballing career graves.

Mitch Grigg may have potential
So you want natural stars now?
Then you disregard a list of superstars?
Not sure what you are looking for. But whatever it is put crouchy down as fitting the bill.

I also thought hearing the Port Crowd boo the demons off the ground at the end of the game, after they stood in a guard of honour for Dom was utter pathetic. Port crowds are just truly feral and borderline just dumb!
i am sorry but that is 100% not true, the crowd booed the umps going off the ground but when the Melbourne players left they were clapped off for being so respectful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day yesterday was all South Australian.

Pavlich, O loughlin and Harley.

A Norwood boy, a central districts bloke and a Woodville West Torrens reject. Ironic that Geelong, Sydney and freo claim them as there own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game day yesterday was all South Australian.

Pavlich, O loughlin and Harley.

A Norwood boy, a central districts bloke and a Woodville West Torrens reject. Ironic that Geelong, Sydney and freo claim them as there own.
This is ridiculous.
Danger is ours. Dont give a flying where he came from. Why would any other club be any different.

You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy.

If you don't get that now, you never will. Should probably stick to following BBL or basketball.

i am sorry but that is 100% not true, the crowd booed the umps going off the ground but when the Melbourne players left they were clapped off for being so respectful

hahahahahaha, nice try. I was sitting next too the demons race and I can assure you they were booed. The umpires left about 5 minutes before that. Sorry dude it was disgraceful!

So half way through the year last year, the WC coach leaves. Then the Captain - Glass retires, now Dean Cox? What's going on at West Coast?

I presume they've had enough of years of under-performance and mid table mediocrity and people are being tapped on the shoulder to get them rolling into a brighter future

So it is just a coincidence that his first moment of passion for the Richmond FC happened during a win against his former club? Your anti port bias is clouding your judgment on this one. What your basically saying is that their was nothing at all wrong with what Chaplin did, and that Boak is the one in the wrong and should be ashamed of his comments. Its laughable.
When do players usually carry on with a jumper thump etc? After they kick a goal..

Did you want Chaplin to thump his jumper and kiss it after doing a spoil at the 10 minute mark of the 1st quarter vs Geelong? :rolleyes:

He has kicked 1 goal since being at Richmond, against Melbourne last year in a nothing game..

He kicked 2 rare goals in a tight game, to basically seal the game, and against his former club..

Yeah I'd say that was his first moment of really being on an adrenaline and passionate high like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back