Preview Round 18 Preview: Sydney Swans vs Hawks (Combined match talk and banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tippo doesn't make it, will they debut Nanka or Membrey?

membrey is probably more ready OR o you go for a forwarline with Reid/Buddy and bring in a small. Tippett will play though!

membrey is probably more ready OR o you go for a forwarline with Reid/Buddy and bring in a small. Tippett will play though!
Wouldn't count my chickens. Tippo might go from his bed to the fridge and injure himself again

We should be fine without Hanners for another week. Tippett coming back will help to make sure that Gibson has to go one on one with Buddy or whoever he matches on and doesnt allow him to get off and go third man up to spoil, which is more important IMO.

Should be a great game, playing at the G always makes me a little nervous, and coming off the bye as well, but think we will get over the line.
The trouble with this , is that there will be thousands of poo browns yelling crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Towers pretty lucky to keep his spot for this one, didn't overly impress last week and would have thought jones would have come in for him this week
Clearly the sub though. Guess they want to play a more of a mid then a small forward in BJ

Hanneberry will be a big loss from the last game. BJack or even Membrey would be better than Towers. (hopefully I will eat my words there)
Pyke should be better than Derricks.
I'm tipping a big one from young Lloyd. This could really set us up for September but a loss wouldn't be all bad. Looking forward to it.

Go SWANS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back