Beauty & Style Who would you turn for?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would maybe turn if I had to have sex with that old asian chick posted :eek:
Woah kiddo. Bit of respect for the most sensual, seductive, arousing woman on television, please.

AnnaSophia Robb

Probably wolverine
20130821201217!Hugh_Jackman.jpg

jim
740_1013733268.jpg

i've never had the inclination to head that way but if he was serenading me with when the music's over i would find it very hard to resist.

Was thinking of him as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jensen Ackles, younger Brad Pitt, Ethan Hawke, Rob Lowe, Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds. All very good looking gentlemen.

I often find i have a very different opinion on good looking men to a lot of women. For example, i wouldn't rate blokes like George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Matthew McConnaughey, Daniel Craig, Channing Tatum that highly at all.

I often find i have a very different opinion on good looking men to a lot of women. For example, i wouldn't rate blokes like George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Matthew McConnaughey, Daniel Craig, Channing Tatum that highly at all.

Agree with you on all of those there, except for ol' George. Just something about him, probably his cheeky smile and his, from what I've heard cheeky sense of humour as well.

A lot of guys, particularly Geelong supporters say Jimmy Bartel. Cant say I disagree with that.

Me:

ana-ivanovic-2.jpg
What odd tan lines...

The first one is the exception to the rule. Myf would be a great root. Would go off like a firecracker.

The second one just confirms your sexuality. ;)

As for who I'd turn for...

Probably Marlowe.

Awwww. :hearts:

I wouldn't return the favor, though. I'd be leaning more towards Chris Hemsworth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back