Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok just watched the replay. Tom Harley haaaates the tigers wowweee. Only ever gives strategy talking about how the opposition can beat us, always tips against us and his comment at the end about how we won't move above any of the teams above us next year....jeeeezzz.
His 'their is no up side to the Tiges and next year they cannot replace any team currently in the eight" was a classic.

Ok just watched the replay. Tom Harley haaaates the tigers wowweee. Only ever gives strategy talking about how the opposition can beat us, always tips against us and his comment at the end about how we won't move above any of the teams above us next year....jeeeezzz.
Major pole smoker. It's funny because WC are above us and we were comfortably winning again. After this week we will have overtake them lol

thoughts?

05A5076E-C17E-46B4-AD45-3F7A1E2C5DD5.jpg

I'd like to just say how happy I am that we won this game. Not even because of us. Just because I can sucked in to those sh*tty WCE supporters and their boooooing.

All f***ing game! Seriously, you'd think they don't even have one person amongst them that actually understands the game. Watching a game at Subi against WCE is like pulling teeth. I'm coming across really bitter and I should be more gracious in victory but I can't even help myself. Their supporters suck and I'm so happy we shut them up until next week when they'll be back with their monotonous booing 95% of the game.
Cop that

I laughed so hard.

Too many people in the media who know **** all about football. He's another.

Rohan Connolly pointed to this yesterday on SEN without naming names. He said you would know who he was talking about when discussing guys who say plenty but add nothing of substance and only tell you what you can see. Harley is the number one offender!

Rohan Connolly pointed to this yesterday on SEN without naming names. He said you would know who he was talking about when discussing guys who say plenty but add nothing of substance and only tell you what you can see. Harley is the number one offender!

Not even what you can see they repeat things that happened 5 years ago like its still a fact and relevant and ignore the evidence to the contrary. Lids and taggers, Jack and outburst, Gibbs and being soft, WCE being a good team, Goddard and no outbursts ect...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer what a joke. I can't wait for Mackie, Stokes, Stevie J, Enright to all retire in the next couple of years and send those arrogant sods tumbling out of the 8.
No chance. Stokes, Mackie, Stevie J will all go around for another 3-4 years. Then they have some very good youngsters coming through.

His 'their is no up side to the Tiges and next year they cannot replace any team currently in the eight" was a classic.
His reasoning was because no team was on the down. Were we own the down last year? Yet we still missed finals. Hmmmm, its almost like teams drop down drastically season to season when it looks like they won't. Not to mention us having so upside is the stupidest thing he could have said.

His reasoning was because no team was on the down. Were we own the down last year? Yet we still missed finals. Hmmmm, its almost like teams drop down drastically season to season when it looks like they won't. Not to mention us having so upside is the stupidest thing he could have said.

Very smart cookie is Tom. Basically every team in the 8 will only get better and we will never catch them.

Mark McClure is another one :cool:
He deserves a round house kick to the head of his. These commentators or so called 'analysis' have a job to do and that is to comment on the game and on both teams playing... I understand he hates Richmond (and we all hate Carlton so no love lost) BUT don't be a blind sided, bitter, old fart and show your hatred for everyone to see. Biased piece of cr*p who speaks nothing but sh*t!!!

They all just hate Richmond on Fox Footy with the exception of David King who will try and reason in our favor but then say something negative so he can fit in with the boys.

Their talk about the West Coast players flying the flag after the Cox hit was laughable. "It was good to see LeCras stand up for Cox blah blah"..... if they were paying attention he threw a little bump and then met half the Richmond team who proceeded to rip his jumper off and remind him where the soft utensil solarium is.

As for our boys can't say there was a prouder passage of play this year then the few minutes after the Vickery hit. Our team is definitely united and I think we will be an absolute menace in the league going forward.

As for the changes this week...

Bring Griffiths in for Vickery (if suspended ;))
Bring Dea in for Morris (if injured)
Bring in Petterd if fit for Gordon or Lloyd.

I will be really disappointed if Grigg gets a game. We have been a much better team without him and if he is going to play the same style then he doesn't belong at the club, Petterd has replaced him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back