PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't played Infinite :p I have some catching up to do.

images

There is a big in Japan sale on PSN atm
Many JRPGs reduced.

I picked up Trails in the Sky (PSP) for my VITA for $17.
Really enjoying it so far.

There is a big in Japan sale on PSN atm
Many JRPGs reduced.

I picked up Trails in the Sky (PSP) for my VITA for $17.
Really enjoying it so far.
I don't like missables so I need a sidequest guide when I play. I'm on the third ... third? chapter.

Anyone play Everybody's Golf?

I was about to buy Mario Golf and then this came free on PS Plus.

I'm a fan. Pretty addictive!

Anyone play Everybody's Golf?

I was about to buy Mario Golf and then this came free on PS Plus.

I'm a fan. Pretty addictive!
Yeah I love the series. Was stoked when it came out on PS+. Quite a lot of hours pumped into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious lack of quality games to chill in bed and play at the minute. :thumbsdown:

Play Muramasa Rebirth. I'm just over 2 hours into it at the moment and only play it at night in bed in a dark room because of just how beautiful the game looks.

Muramasa-rebirth-vita-7.jpg

That on a Vita screen pops like nothing you've ever seen before. Story is quite cool too.

So just hooked up my Vita to my PS4 for the first time to copy my games over to store them, and it says "device not supported". Anyone know what this s**t is?

Did you pair them or whatever first? In fact I don't even know if PS4 transfer support is available yet. You might just have to do it on the ps3.

Did you pair them or whatever first? In fact I don't even know if PS4 transfer support is available yet. You might just have to do it on the ps3.

Yeah I've paired them. Doesn't appear to be able to the transfer stuff yet. Surprised by that. Cheers.

Having doubts on my Vita. Had it for coming up to two years and Virtua Tennis 4 has probably been my favourite game which says a bit. I hate JRPGs and most of the indie games barely give me interest for long. I'm not a huge fan of Uncharted or Assassins Creed but I was hoping Sony would at least pull out an inFamous game or a decent port of some of the earlier PS3 titles.

How hard could it be for a decent sports game? s**t I'll even play NBA.

Having doubts on my Vita. Had it for coming up to two years and Virtua Tennis 4 has probably been my favourite game which says a bit. I hate JRPGs and most of the indie games barely give me interest for long. I'm not a huge fan of Uncharted or Assassins Creed but I was hoping Sony would at least pull out an inFamous game or a decent port of some of the earlier PS3 titles.

How hard could it be for a decent sports game? s**t I'll even play NBA.

What games do you have on vita?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back