Toast Welcome to Carlton Dale Thomas!

Remove this Banner Ad

All in the midfield or?

I can see Bucks becoming Simmo MK 2 with a more penetrating kick.
Not the mid but providing run they have a tendency to drift up the ground.

I laugh at Collingwood supporters who claim we are over-paying for Thomas while at the same time they are paying nearly 100 thousand dollars per goal to Cloke so far in 2014 :D
good point but I can't help thinking over time Cloke will represent a better return on investment. Hope I'm wrong!

The effort is there, the problem was always going to be that he started from so far behind as far as fitness, strength and just being able to keep touch and kicking with ankle problems as he had.

He is getting better, unfortunately there are a lot of supporters who want it to go faster than it has or want him to fail because of the club he came from.

I genuinely thinks he wants to be here, and he wants the club to succeed.

His output unfortunately doesn't match his effort. He seems to go in just as hard as he's always done but it isn't going his way.

I still have hopes.

Daisy certainly attacks the opposition with his tackles (our best?) & the contest when he can. He's coming from so far back he's going to miss the touch we expect. He's getting there but missing depth in his kicks. Prefer to judge later this year on his progress & next year on his status as top line player. No objection with his endeavour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved his game on Friday night. He is slowly, but surely coming along. He could've easily blamed his injury for a slow start, but no he continues to persist and we are getting the reward. He just keeps pushing and pushing every week and is really showing us what he can do. I also love the way he celebrates when he kicks a goal and all the boys get around him. Shows how much it means to him and how much the team sparks up when he scores. He has replaced Betts as our barometer.

Some flog behind me said Diasy had redone his ankle when he got subbed off originally....

Loved his game on Friday night. He is slowly, but surely coming along. He could've easily blamed his injury for a slow start, but no he continues to persist and we are getting the reward. He just keeps pushing and pushing every week and is really showing us what he can do. I also love the way he celebrates when he kicks a goal and all the boys get around him. Shows how much it means to him and how much the team sparks up when he scores. He has replaced Brad Fisher as our barometer.
*fixed*

Gibbs is our barometer.

Same. I panicked until he came back on and I realised it was a concussion sub.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It would really help if they bothered to announce it was a concussion sub at the time.

Thank god for twitter.

Great to see Daisy return to playing up the ground where he can use his smarts and skill. Only time he turned it over by foot was a pass on his wrong foot. 12 marks, six rebound 50s and four inside 50s shows he's moving well. As many clearances as Hill. Thomas has played every game this year. Stark contrast to Brock who came across and broke down.

His ball use is well above the standard of the club, along with this decision making

Got a lot of touches in the back 50, but used it well and had some really good offensive possesions

The more we can inject him in to the middle and running plays next year a much better team we'll be considering how we currently turn it over with the ball in the hands of other players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back