Toast Welcome to Carlton Dale Thomas!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if people watch his game at all. What you have to look at is, he is more often than not t the start of a chain that leads to an opposition goal. I could give more, but his bomb to a pack of freo players (in which Clark marked) is the worst for mine. Result? Freo goal.

Lets not mention the s**t pants taking an uncontested mark in the backline

Wait. If Daisy is the start of the chain, who is the end? Isn't that the final link's fault that it leads to a turnover?
And I'm not sure what you mean to say by the bolded.

Who wrote the article?

It's a good thing we didn't sign him to a one year contract isn't it :rolleyes:

Wouldnt make sense to give daisy a couple of years to get his ankle right... im sure they expect him to be throwing up ablett like numbers straight away....

A_Mac threw up the link i think, i just scrolled straight to Carlton seen what was written and closed the page.

They also said Doc was to early to call hit or miss.... Everitt a hit.

Daisy is young enough to be a part of our next tilt should we make the right adjustments at the end of the year. I'm a big fan (as my avatar suggests) and his year has been unfairly marked given his contract (understandable) and his ankle (which isn't).

Give him a proper pre-season and I would fully expect him to be in our top four B&F in 2015 at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just starting to really show us why he was worth drafting and then this :( Really hoping his injury isn't too bad and he's able to have a full pre-season. That'll be the difference

I can't hate Daisy even though it kills me that he doesn't wear the black and white anymore. I hope he gets his body right, and plays to his potential again (except against us)... He will need to focus on his recovery better than he has in the past. Something tells me he will.

Isn't that the whole point ?it's logical he was going to need time to get his ankle fitness up but we are paying for a great player who isn't playing great up until last few weeks.

Wouldnt make sense to give daisy a couple of years to get his ankle right... im sure they expect him to be throwing up ablett like numbers straight away....

A_Mac threw up the link i think, i just scrolled straight to Carlton seen what was written and closed the page.

They also said Doc was to early to call hit or miss.... Everitt a hit.

That doesn't even begin to make sense.
Let's pay menzel 800k a year cause in 5 years that's what he will be worth.
This is similar to the daisy contract

t
Firstly, Thomas isn't getting close to that.

Secondly, we deal with a growing pains this season with Thomas for 3+ good years.

Thirdly, i know you understood what i'm talking about. Don't say things just to be controversial. It ain't funny.

Daisy's contract is highly incentive based and @ max is on 625k if all the incentives are met.

Doc is an absolute hit. 25poss per game potential, excellent to elite speed, great leg (except for in close games at the death-needs to improve that).

Daisy became elite again. Was playing some huge games before the injury.

Hoping the main issue is a lateral knee ligament, which would be a month to two.

Is.there is a bad ankle..im seriously concerned

Firstly, Thomas isn't getting close to that.

Secondly, we deal with a growing pains this season with Thomas for 3+ good years.

Thirdly, i know you understood what i'm talking about. Don't say things just to be controversial. It ain't funny.

Lets not forget daisy was ahead of pendles til he got hurt.

Outstanding talent.

just hope he plays it smart

The way he went for that ball yesterday was terrible. I did the same thing in my last game a few years ago and luckily escaped with just a bad lateral knee ligament strain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back