Carlton Vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon a few did. Both are playing in a style and in a form that must be driving supporters mad, wondering where was this from round 1.

I think Carlton have lost 6 games by under 3 goals. The problem with Carlton is that their best is pretty good, but their worst is awful. The gap is too big, and the lack of consistency in their game is beyond frustrating.

I think Carlton have lost 6 games by under 3 goals. The problem with Carlton is that their best is pretty good, but their worst is awful. The gap is too big, and the lack of consistency in their game is beyond frustrating.

Fair point. You have failed to close out a few games this year, Geelong and Freo the two that stick in my mind the most. Has you won those you'd be pushing for a finals spot this weekend.

We aren't much chop without Ablett.

Where was this Carlton the first 10 weeks of the season? They'd be playing finals..........

Well 3 out of our four best mids had major issues to start the season so we went 0-4 and our best tagger broke his leg.

We actually have some enthuastic kids playing now as well instead of a few older players who didn't want to work hard enough.

Well 3 out of our four best mids had major issues to start the season so we went 0-4 and our best tagger broke his leg.

We actually have some enthuastic kids playing now as well instead of a few older players who didn't want to work hard enough.

Kruezer's loss this season cannot be underestimated either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Lynch only Sun having a good game really, working very hard

But why?? The drop off is so so big without him, yet you have so many talented players.

Nathan Bock has been a big loss for the Suns, they sorely miss his physical presence and leadership down back.

The Suns kids need to bulk up and increase their aerobic capacity, its a cliche, but they just need more time, they'll come good no doubt

Waite doing beautifully to increase his bargaining power come seasons end at the moment

Any reason why Carlton wouldn't consider keeping him, if he's still playing good footy?

If you can get them out there together every week, Waite, Henderson and Casboult is a pretty solid marking forward line.

But why?? The drop off is so so big without him, yet you have so many talented players.
The talent is still there. Maybe heavy training week? Maybe some illness in the club? Maybe they are tired? Or maybe they just dont give a **** anymore...who knows. Its all in the head is my tip. Mentally shot.

Kruezer's loss this season cannot be underestimated either.

Kreuzer missed the whole season bar 1 game where he was playing hurt in rd 1.

Gibbs broken hand that didn't heal up till rd 5, Judd missed the first half of the season and Thomas was still building fitness.

We still need to move on the likes of Mclean and Robinson who got shown up with our better mids struggling.

Nathan Bock has been a big loss for the Suns, they sorely miss his physical presence and leadership down back.

Bock has played 6 games since 2011, and none this year. I'd say they'd be more used to playing without him than they would be with him.

Rory Thompson has well and truly made CHB his own for the Suns.

The Suns kids need to bulk up and increase their aerobic capacity, its a cliche, but they just need more time, they'll come good no doubt

Bock hasn't played for at least 2 yrs. They were flying midway thorugh the year, now they are rubbish. Massive drop off. Can't just be down to one player missing

Any reason why Carlton wouldn't consider keeping him, if he's still playing good footy?

If you can get them out there together every week, Waite, Henderson and Casboult is a pretty solid marking forward line.

GWS in: Waite + Robinson
Carlton in: Boyd + 3rd-4th rounder

Get it done Trigg :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back