Essendon v West Coast, Etihad 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't you lot have some dignity about accepting your punishment for taking illegal substances, and having the full force of the law thrown At you?

A couple, yes.

The Josh Hill free was a shocker, and anyone who blames that for the loss is a fool We should've done better to that point.

It's frustrating when an Eagle is tackled and holding the ball is paid then 5 minutes later the same happens to Goddard and it's play on. It's frustrating when a free kick is paid in the forward pocket, advantage is paid and Chapman kicks an easy goal then when a free kick is paid to WC on half back and Sheed sets off through the middle play is called back. Etc.

It's magnified on TV by the fact you see every contest and you have two rabid idiots screaming for a free kick to be paid to one side and gleefully saying things like 'oooh, bit of a jumper grab there on Shuey.' You can guarantee had Hill's mark been paid and we won the game from it they would still be going over the replay now. Had the teams been reversed they would be calling for a Royal Commission. At the game you can only see so much and all you can hear is the crowd. This plays a huge role in why people complain about umpiring etc. watching the game at home.

A) Bullshit. Stop whinging.

B) All of the above is exactly what every Vic team has to deal with every time we play in WA. Stop whinging.

I didn't have much against Essendon before reading this thread, but after reading your supporter's comments, I hope the ASADA/drug cheating saga pain continues for years to come. I hope James Hird coming back ends up digging you a deeper hole than you're already in and you end up resenting your favourite son if not already. Enjoy your overly fortunate win as you do not have a bright future. We do :)

So a few comments from a handful of people are enough to swing your opinion? You must be easily persuaded by commercials and crooked politicians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's talk about Dyson Heppell, 28 touches in the 2nd half absolutely outstanding.
Can we tell him to get a hair cut? Has shocking 'handpass' technique for mine but just gets to more contests then anyone else out there, deadly kick but.

Can we tell him to get a hair cut? Has shocking 'handpass' technique for mine but just gets to more contests then anyone else out there, deadly kick but.

Still loops his handballs aloittle too much for my liking. His biggest improvement this year has he has taken the loop out of his kicking. Now just drills it.

Guy wills himself into contests as well. Is a beast around the ball. Great core strength in the same vein of Pendelbury. Holds his feet and gets his arms free where others go to ground.

Still loops his handballs aloittle too much for my liking. His biggest improvement this year has he has taken the loop out of his kicking. Now just drills it.

Guy wills himself into contests as well. Is a beast around the ball. Great core strength in the same vein of Pendelbury. Holds his feet and gets his arms free where others go to ground.
Losing Watson with injury has been a blessing in disguise for his development. Bit like when we lost Gardiner years ago to a long term injury and it let a young guy called Cox get his chance as the main man in that role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back