No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way they were talking it sounded the deal was done and papers were signed.

No Josh = no clearances = hard to win a flag
Oh Punts it pains me that you see the glass half empty. Cheer up because a) our best is more than good enough with or without JPK b) he will back in time for the first final at the latest c) Buddy kicked 9 d)Collingwood got flogged and last but certainly not least e) Hawthorn lost this week

Things are so bright Swans fans should wear shades.

The way they were talking it sounded the deal was done and papers were signed.
Can't sign in season.

If there is, and the deal comes to light, there should be serious penalties for the Dogs.

Can't sign in season.

If there is, and the deal comes to light, there should be serious penalties for the Dogs.

Think that's kinda what they (Clive, Germ and Larkins) were eluding to. Will be interesting. Either way what's the AFL gonna do? Fine the Dogs the same money that they prop them up with?

Actua
Oh Punts it pains me that you see the glass half empty. Cheer up because a) our best is more than good enough with or without JPK b) he will back in time for the first final at the latest c) Buddy kicked 9 d)Collingwood got flogged and last but certainly not least e) Hawthorn lost this week

Things are so bright Swans fans should wear shades.
Actually I hope Hawks could win and finish top to play Freo in week 1. We can play kitty at ANZ.
Freo is more dangerous than Geelong towards finals.

Well I am now s**t scared of playing Freo round one. Would rather Hawks or Cats at this stage!

They showed again how solid pressure can break down the Hawks. I definitely reckon there is plenty of room for improvement with our pressure from the 10 pt loss.

I think our game style at least will hold up against Freo style pressure in a final, would be a ripper if we face them round 1 just don't want them to do what we did to Adelaide 2012.

Well I am now s**t scared of playing Freo round one. Would rather Hawks or Cats at this stage!

They showed again how solid pressure can break down the Hawks. I definitely reckon there is plenty of room for improvement with our pressure from the 10 pt loss.

I think our game style at least will hold up against Freo style pressure in a final, would be a ripper if we face them round 1 just don't want them to do what we did to Adelaide 2012.

Freo are a lot like adelaide in 2012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep in mind Freo were playing at home in a must win game and Hawthorn were without Roughie and Gunston who was hardly fit they will be a different proposition at the MCG.

Dont mind who we face our best is better than what any team can produce im 100% confident of that.

Alright I'm optimistic I was just mighty impressed by their performance today, they are hitting form at the right time you have to give them that.

Walters adds so much to them.

im surprised by the patton bulldogs rumour. patton was recently talking about loyalty and how gws stood by him through his knee injury early on. you dont talk like that if you've already signed elsewhere. players normally throw out the one club player line, but to talk about loyalty is taking it a bit far. who knows

i personally think pattons career will be well below the hype, partly due to injuries, i just get that vibe about him

Did you guys notice that no top 4 side has beaten another contender away from home.
Untrue, the Hawks have beaten some outside their home of Tasmania

If I was a Geelong fan I would be furious about the fact that they have to play home finals at the MCG, They should play all home games at Skilled Stadium (Similar to us and the SCG).

The club would get nicely compensated for that loss of home ground advantage by the financial gain of having 70,000 at a game compared to 30,000 at Skilled Stadium.

The difference is that the SCG crowds and Homebush crowds for Swans games are relatively comparable apart from Prelim finals now. Swans finals at the SCG would get over 40,000 with the new rennovations and Homebush won't get that much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back