No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to there own , imo we don't win it unless we fix it regardless of ladder , just think in big Finals in normally low scoring games you need crucial clearances at the right times

I agree and i back us to do it

Ah god get in there, apparently the result of game, no matter how well hawthorn played, was all predetermined by the AFL.

FAH-KING LOL

Unless kennedy is out for the season :(

We had injuries in 2012 too remember, Jude's knee, Ted's ankle, Benny's hamstring, Mumford before the grand final, so if the will of the group is strong enough I still say our best wins us the flag. Having said that if we lose Kennedy that would make things very difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had injuries in 2012 too remember, Jude's knee, Ted's ankle, Benny's hamstring, Mumford before the grand final, so if the will of the group is strong enough I still say our best wins us the flag. Having said that if we lose Kennedy that would make things very difficult.

Kennedy is the best mid in this team by a mile his loss would be bloody hard to cover

Kennedy is the best mid in this team by a mile his loss would be bloody hard to cover

Not denying that, just trying to be positive. I still think he'll be OK.

We have been down on clearances all year, interesting yesterday that the rucks basically broke even yet we smashed them on the scoreboard and the clearances were 34-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back