Past #3: Ryan Bastinac - traded to Brisbane for picks 17, 26, 28 & 47 (NMFC loses 34, 38, 40 & 2016 R3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan 'bustling' Bastinac in one of the few roles he done well in,
The-cowardly-lion-the-wizard-of-oz-4109278-500-375.jpg

Congratulations on his 100th game this Saturday afternoon. Has had a tough year playing a few different roles, but is starting to find some form, which is a good sign. Himself, alongside Ziebell and Jacobs need to step up in the absence of Wells and Harvey this weekend.

Well done Basti.

Been a funny year for him but he has shown himself to be a very good footballer throughout his first 100 games. Lets hope for an even better next 100.

A wee blast from the past:
532065-north-melbourne.jpg

Well done Basti.

Been a funny year for him but he has shown himself to be a very good footballer throughout his first 100 games. Lets hope for an even better next 100.

A wee blast from the past:
532065-north-melbourne.jpg
Geez all scrawny, especially Blacky and McMillan.

As documented i'm not a big fan of his squibbing and so on, but in saying that 100 games is a great effort. No doubt his dedication must be top notch to find space and run out games like he does (as per Gibson) which is important in itself.

Hopefully he can get more shinboner like when his body matures and go up a level or two in disposal and consistency.

As documented i'm not a big fan of his squibbing and so on, but in saying that 100 games is a great effort. No doubt his dedication must be top notch to find space and run out games like he does (as per Gibson) which is important in itself.

Hopefully he can get more shinboner like when his body matures and go up a level or two in disposal and consistency.
What happened to KFC boy's friend? You trying to beat me in the hot girl avatar contest, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to KFC boy's friend? You trying to beat me in the hot girl avatar contest, lol.

Have no idea what you mean on KFC comment, but my av is way in front hot girl wise ;)

Well done, I hope his next 100 are even better. :stern look

Yep. Been lucky to get this many and wouldn't have in a better team.

If for Hawks, Cats, Freo or Swans would he have 50? Probably not for mine.

Even so it's important he continues to show signs of improvement as we lack runners.

Yep. Been lucky to get this many and wouldn't have in a better team.

If for Hawks, Cats, Freo or Swans would he have 50? Probably not for mine.

Even so it's important he continues to show signs of improvement as we lack runners.

Harsh, very harsh. It is his 100th, can let it go and just wish him the best. :p

Harsh, very harsh. It is his 100th, can let it go and just wish him the best. :p

Hence my previous post ^^. Of course all the best.

You are no position to be calling harsh when wanting Gibson dropped :p

Hence my previous post ^^. Of course all the best.

You are no position to be calling harsh when wanting Gibson dropped :p

I still hope he plays a ripping game every week, besides, it is not his 100th. :p

Congrats Basti. Been a bit up and down this year, his tackling needs a little more intensity, but I have absolute faith in the guy. I think when he's around 25 with 150 games we'll start seeing an elite footballer. I don't think he knows how good he can be just yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back