R22: Port v Carlton review

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenny in his press conference re:AFLCA.
"Gray has got my 5 votes. So he's won it ."
Way to spoil the suspense, Ken!!

And we've only played in 37 minutes of rain. cRowie said so. :D
Yeah Port gets all the luck. Adelaide on the other hand is forced to play in scorching Brisbane heat, and soon after is forced to travel overseas to try and keep their season alive......

Yeah Port gets all the luck. Adelaide on the other hand is forced to play in scorching Brisbane heat, and soon after is forced to travel overseas to try and keep their season alive......

And they're the only side that has crappy score review decisions go against them.

Out of all the clubs this is the one that I dream of burying by over 100. Carlton supporters rival Liverpool in the arrogant-entitled-yetwe haven'tdoneshitin30years stakes.
Most Carlton supporters near me were fairly tame though to be fair they didn't have a lot to cheer or fire up about apart from the extremely rare goal which they gave bronx cheers to. A few did say 'who's won more premierships' on the way out which made me lol, let's do a SANFL vs VFL comparison.

A fair percentage stayed until the final siren which I thought was pretty good, some Cow fans would've been out by qtr time if we were up by 30 like that & dominating play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... We will be top 4 and will be Sydney and avenge 2003
Whaaaa? We have a bit of avenging to to from 2001-3, plus 2005. Sydney will be a nice start, especially while Goodes is still playing. My memory is he ate us alive in the 2nd quarter of that QF.

Brisbane WILL beat Fremantle this week.

We WILL beat Fremantle the following week.

Uh oh...excited a bit? Brisbane can't...surely!?

I haven't seen it on TV but is he in MRP trouble for the shepherd?

Jonas...hmmm. Good bump - too far off the ball. Whoever it was that he hit was making sure the sore neck got spotted...as did channel 7 by repeating it.
Could be trouble....

On another note I wonder if it's time for Judd to call it quits.

One of my favorite players to watch in his prime, but he didn't look like an AFL player today.

He has been excellent the last 3-4 weeks - he has that zip back. Tonight no influence - agreed? Who was it for us? I am guessing Broadbent as he didn't really get near the pill much tonight either. Just a guess....

But no - Judd plays on.

im supposed to start work at 6:30 tomorrow, got no real idea how to get to sleep just yet, the replay just finished on foxtel and im still pumped,

On another note I wonder if it's time for Judd to call it quits.

One of my favorite players to watch in his prime, but he didn't look like an AFL player today.
Watching him struggle tonight I wondered what possessed him to sign up for another year.

The replay was arguably better than the real thing, the in close reflex handball from our blokes was sensational, but f**k me, why would a 60 plus Port bloke, with a comb over, a rinse, a forehead bigger than Texas, and Virgil from the Thunderbirds glasses, allow his boat race to be shown in the closing credits on national tv?

Apparently some people have NO shame!

10607920_641429329306208_2106570215_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back