FTA-TV Breaking Bad Season 5 ***SPOILERS***

Remove this Banner Ad

i know BCS is set before Breaking Bad. but Cranston stating that there was no proof that he died, was teasing that his character may exist after the final scene. i can't see 'walter white' existing in any other show besides Better Call Saul, so i'm not sure what else he could be implying he would return in. pre-breaking bad walter white will probably appear in BCS regardless.

I'd love WW to appear in the cold open for Better call Saul, just a chance interaction at a supermarket or a bank and foreshadow everything that was to come.

But no more breaking bad. It's reached it's conclusion and any more would cheapen it imo

The Laura Fraser one is a good one.I remember watching a final season episode on DVD with commentary and she was doing the commentary with Vince,Bryan and a couple of others.I couldn't understand a word she was saying so looked up IMDB to see who she was [an actor,writer,director..etc] and blow me down she's Lydia.
On her IMDB profile it says a lot of the cast didn't know she was Scottish because she does the Yank accent so well.

Just bought this:

breaking_bad_complete_series_bd_600.jpg

Looking forward to watching it again in high def.

I watched it from start to finish in the last couple of months. What a great series. The casting was great especially the fringe characters (Gus, Saul, Mike) The acting was brilliant. Everything about the series was just about perfect.
I saw it from the pilot and had tht excruciating wait from day one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back