Oppo Camp 2014 Sam Kerridge Spud Shield

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to provide something contrary I'll tip Sanderson to pull a major surprise and use his goal machine in a less customary role as a tagger.

Tipping Kerridge to sit on NDS (will possibly literally ride him like Seabiscuit) and take out our remaining senior classy onballer.

Nick will be yearning for the glories of the previous week when he managed to crack 4 possessions in a half once he experiences the grip of the Kerridge chastity belt.

No Kerridge - No Crows!

Who's have thought that a bunch of NM BF supporters would know more about the Crows than their own coach? FFS! A 7 point loss in a crucial game.

Our Sammy Kerridge would have slotted 1-1 by quarter time.

Might cost you your job, Sando.

May as well update this one.

Round 19 vs Geelong (32 point loss) [I did not see a single second of this game. Can someone nominate a Geelong player for me?]
TBA

Round 20 vs GWS (75 point win)
Rhys Palmer 6 kicks (30) 5 handballs (15) 0 goals (0) 0 marks (0) 6 tackles (36) = 81 Perridge Points

Round 21 vs Western Bulldogs (50 point win)
Jason Johannisen 13 kicks (65) 7 handballs (21) 0 goals (0) 3 marks (9) 3 tackles (18) = 113 Perridge Points

Round 22 vs Adelaide (7 point win)
Jarrad Lyons 10 kicks (50) 4 handballs (12) 3 goals (30) 2 marks (6) 2 tackles (12) = 110 Perridge points

Last edited:
Did Lyons pop up with a few against us previously?

He did bag 4 against Collingwood last season, but Saturday and then were the only time he kicked multiple goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I haven't paid this thread more respect this year. I ought to nominate myself...,

....surely Blicslavs is a chance in light of Geelongs depleted ruck stocks and lack of genuine spuds?

Can I nominate Selwood just because hes a ducking campaigner?

Most brave my arse. Guess it does take bravery to continually put your neck out hoping to cop one high.

Can I nominate Selwood just because hes a ducking campaigner?

Most brave my arse. Guess it does take bravery to continually put your neck out hoping to cop one high.

You're right. Must take a fair amount of courage for him to look at himself in the mirror.

Did Julian Burnside QC nominate *hird for bravest drug cheat?

I love this thread but I'm very nervous about nominating anyone in a sudden death final. Tempting fate and all that.
This. Very bad juju IMHO.

Besides, the Perridge should be like the Brownlow, only applicable to the home and away rounds so all spuds are treated equally.

Congratulations Sam for going back-to-back; surely a threepeat is on the cards in 2015.

Mods please lock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back